- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pull your way free from anywhere with a Mile Marker Receiver Hitch D-Ring
- Forged, solid steel hitch receiver with dual-sided mounting options
- Fits all standard Class-III hitches with 2” receivers
- Plated with corrosion-resistant zinc coating
- Includes a 4-way hole system and a 3/4” orange shackle
- Your Mile Marker Receiver D Ring comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Set up your system right – with a Mile Marker Receiver Hitch D Ring. Forged from solid steel, these quality components are plated with corrosion-resistant zinc coating and provide reliable dual-mounting options for any sticky situation. Fits all standard Class-III hitches with 2” receivers. Includes a 4-way hole system and a 3/4” orange shackle. 1-year limited warranty.
Mile Marker Receiver Hitch D-Ring Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel M (Geneva, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2017 6:15 AM
First, the best place to connect a recovery strap to pull a stuck vehicle is at the hitch receiver in the center of the towing vehicle. Second, it is advantageous for the clevis to pivot based on the angle (right-left or up-down) to the towed vehicle. reduces side forces on the clevis by aligning the clevis to the load. The Mile Marker D-Ring Clevis Hitch is well made and has a very distinct appearance. Still brand new...we will see how well it holds up to the elements.
Reviewed by J K (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 06, 2017 9:12 PM
Looks cool and it's great for strapping your ass to a tree ?? ???????? Hacksaw!
Reviewed by Matthaus S (GRIZZLY FLATS, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 23, 2017 5:56 AM
It looks great, the only complaint would be the fitment in my receiver is looser than I hoped for. Would buy again.