- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your wheels on your car with McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug nut, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug nuts that utilize a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels
- One-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- User-friendly key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer generated key designs means your locks are the only ones like ‘em
- Machined from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for unsurpassed strength
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes 4 locking lug nuts and special key tool
- Your McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your vehicle always looks and runs better when it's sitting on wheels and tires—not instead of a set of bricks. But when lug-nut larcenists are lurking about, your ride could be sporting a set of blocks in seconds, unless you put your wheels under lock and key with a set of McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks. Working like a regular lug nut, McGard cone seat wheel locks require a special key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug nuts with a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom, your McGard cone seat locking lug nuts work with both steel or aluminum wheels. The one-piece design is easy to use thanks to the steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, since McGard uses computer generated key designs, you can rest assured that your set is the only set like it.
For maximum strength and security, McGard conical wheel locks are machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. Your kit includes 4 locking lug nuts, one for each wheel, and 1 special key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks in the USA and backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BOB O (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Friday at 1:11 AM
What can be said about these, as long as they do the job... I do add anti seize to them so they will be easier to remove for tire rotations.
Reviewed by stephen w (Morningside, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Altima — Jan 11, 2018 9:44 AM
I have specialty tires for both of my vehicles and I have always used this product would recommend for everyone to have just in case. its not steal proof but it would delay someone from stealing.
Reviewed by Richard R (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Nov 25, 2017 7:32 AM
The wheel locks were better than I was expecting. I was expecting locks that I used to have and they would have to be lined up and held straight to tighten. The locks I bought were great and I was impressed with the locks and how to use.
Reviewed by TAMARA S (EMERYVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 24, 2017 8:37 PM
The lug nut locks are Perfect and very nice looking. Thank you for making them in black.