Brute Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Tool Box
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Hitch-up right with the Brute Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Toolbox
- Built-tough from.063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Tailgate installation allows easy access to all compartments
- Rises to near-rail height for maximum storage with adjustable drawer dividers
- Equipped with two recessed swing door compartments
- Recessed drawer boasts a heavy-duty 100 lb capacity
- Stainless steel folding/locking T-handles are keyed alike for convenience
- 5th Wheel Toolboxes are available in aluminum or black finishes
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Pulling a fifth-wheel trailer takes a lot more than just a special hitch. Load up your mighty trailer hauler with a mighty tool mover to match—the Brute Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Toolbox. Mounting at the tailgate and rising to near-rail height, the Brute 5th Wheel Toolbox maximizes storage with two recessed swing door compartments and a heavy-duty 100 lb capacity drawer.
Crafted from tough diamond-tread aluminum for years of durable use, the Brute Fifth Wheel Toolbox features stainless steel folding and locking T-handles that secure your gear with conveniently with one key. Not to mention, the unique tailgate installation allows easy access to all compartments and their contents.
Built for brute strength, your Brute Pro V Series Tool Box also happens to turn heads in your choice of gleaming aluminum or inky black finishes. Brute builds your Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series V-Shape 5th Wheel Tool Box Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott W (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Aug 12, 2016 7:21 AM
This is a great box, lots of space, the drawer slides smooth, even with a lot of weight and the handles/locks work really well. The problem is UPS. Twice delivered box with dent in the same spot. Second time I kept it out of frustration. Glad I did, after doing some research, heat gun, rubber mallet, and a couple well placed blocks and I was able to completely remove the dent. AutoAnything was fantastic with the return process, UPS was a total pain. I wish I could rate UPS separately.
Reviewed by Kirk I (BATESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Mar 27, 2016 5:16 AM
As I'm getting ready to retire and travel. Purchased the tool box to have access to tools even with the 5th wheel hooked up. Box is very well made, good welds and latches are adjustable. Drawer has deviders to keep tools separate. Will continue to use autoanything in the future, keep up the great work.