- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily carry conduit, tubing and pipes with a Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier
- Made with heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Measures 6"H x 11"W x 121.5"L for maximum carrying capacity
- Spring-loaded door opens easily and stays propped for access
- Lockable rotating hasp latch keeps carrier closed and secure
- Easily attaches to most ladder racks with the included installation kit
- 6" extension is available to accommodate longer loads (sold separately)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Electricians and plumbers know that long pipes and conduit can get unwieldy in a truck bed or on a ladder rack. Not to mention the threat of copper pipe purloiners looking for an easy score. So transport your conduit and plumbing equipment easily and securely with a Brute Pro-Series Conduit Carrier.
Measuring an impressive 10-feet long, the Brute Conduit Carrier is large enough to handle most standard conduit and pipes, with a 6” extension available for added length (sold separately). With a spring-loaded door for easy opening, the Brute Conduit Carrier is designed to stay propped up for unobstructed access. And thanks to the lockable rotating hasp latch, your Brute Pro-Series Truck Conduit Holder stays closed and secure.
Brute Truck Rack-Tubing Carriers are crafted from heavy-duty .063" thick diamond-tread aluminum and easily mounts right to most ladder racks with the included installation kit. Brute builds your Pro-Series Conduit Carrier right here in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.