- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stow all your gear safely in the Brute Pro-Series Chest Toolbox
- Built from heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Sits below side rails, making it perfect for fifth-wheel trailers
- Choose from several sizes including extra-wide options
- Rear offset allows for 90° lid opening
- Strong hinge point allow for heavy-duty use
- Full-perimeter rubber weather seal on lid keeps tools dry
- Reinforced and shielded props and prop mounting points
- Available in several finish options to match or accent your exterior
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Chest Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
You don’t have to pound your chest to prove your job-site dominance. Just roll up with the Brute Pro-Series Chest Toolbox on your truck. Not only does the cavernous size hold all your gear, the Brute Pro-Series chest tool box sits below your side rails, making it perfect to pair with your fifth-wheel trailer.
The Brute Pro truck tool chest is built-tough from heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum material with steadfast hinge points and a convenient rear offset that allows for 90° lid opening. Designed for the rigors of hard work, Brute Pro-Series Toolboxes feature reinforced and shielded prop mounting points with a full-perimeter weatherproof seal and reinforced lid.
Named for brute strength, your Brute Truck Tool Chest also happens to look eye-catching with your choice of shiny aluminum or sleek black finish. Brute crafts your Pro-Series Chest Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Chest Toolbox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Barry B (GROSSE TETE, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Feb 22, 2017 4:17 PM
This is not a professional grade box, I was really expecting more for the cost. My box came in with a dent in the side, I was able to knock it out with a dead blow hammer. The box is higher quality than the ones from the big box store. Lock is difficult to access against the side of the truck.
- brute truck toolboxes
- cummins winter grill covers
- dash cover suede
- dee zee wheel well tool boxes
- ford truck tool boxes
- in bed truck tool boxes
- nissan dash covers
- all weather floor mats buick enclave
- plastic pickup truck tool boxes
- toolbox for toyota tacoma
- bicycle racks
- pick up truck bed covers
- floor mat