- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox provides ultimate security, superior design and Delta toughness
- Boasts 20% more lid than a gull-wing toolbox for more access to valuable toolbox space
- Delta Champion Mid-Lid Toolboxes feature twin RSL lids-Delta's most rigid lid design
- Protected by the strength of Delta's reinforced aluminum construction
- Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossovers feature twin paddle handles with leak-proof stainless construction
- A keyed lock at the driver's side and adjustable strikers offer maximum security
- Complete weather stripping puts up a solid defense against moisture, keeping your gear dry
- Lid opening aided by gas spring lid lifts
- Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolboxes provide built-in storage compartments at each end for smaller tools
- A 4-compartment sliding tray keeps tabs on hardware and small equipment
- Comes with your choice of a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Your Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox is protected by a 1-year warranty
With Delta's Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox ready to equip your truck, there's no reason to even consider a gull-wing lid toolbox. You get more access-and the Delta toughness you need-all thanks to a superior lid design.
Gull-wing toolboxes leave a large portion of the center of your box unusable with their lid design. Compare that with the Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox, which offers 20% more lid for greater access to that important space. Couple that with Delta's standard of quality and toughness, and you have a flat-out superior product.
Delta's super-rigid RSL lids. Smooth gas spring lid lifts for fast opening. Complete weather seals. Locks with adjustable strikers that keep thieves at bay. Reinforced aluminum walls. Your choice of a bright or black finish. You get the complete package with your Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox, including a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure your Delta Champion Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Champion Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph k (DUNDALK, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2017 10:34 AM
I requested a low prophile toolbox and did not receive one: When I called back after a long wait, I received a reply " I just work hear" Now it becomes my fault That I didnt inspect before I signed for my Toolbox. All I can say " Get me once your a fool Get me twice Im a fool. Nothing wrong with the box just the wrong one and my word against yours JBK SR
Reviewed by George C (JIM THORPE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2017 9:20 PM
So far so good! The box went in easy, and it looks good.Time will tell if the hinges hold up.
Reviewed by Robert C (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 30, 2016 8:54 AM
Looks great and very easy to install the only thing that would make it better is to have 4 j hooks for the installation
Reviewed by Wade G (LAWRENCE, KS) — Apr 18, 2013 6:03 AM
Easy to install but Delta should provide 4 j-bolts as standard. Lid leaked after a big rain. The rear lid seal strips are NOT rain proof! After I replaced the strip with rainproff material worked fine. Over all I'm statisfied.
- delta truck toolboxes
- reese ball mount
- smittybilt hard top hoist
- swing tool box
- in bed truck tool boxes
- toyota truck box
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- bed liners for ford f150
- side mount toolbox for titan
- tool box for chevy silverado
- discount rubber car floor mats
- cargo covers for cars
- custom auto dash covers