- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a ton of secure storage to your rig, your RV, your dock or your garage with the Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest
- The Challenger Truck Tool Chest features an elongated, single lid that's ideal for carrying oversized tools, sports equipment, camping gear and everything else
- Your Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest's patent pending, foam injected, hemmed lid delivers increased strength, rigidity and deadens the sound coming out of your box
- Wrought from incredibly thick slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum that will not rust, pit or peel
- The Challenger Truck Tool Chest's fully-welded seams boost the box's strength and add durability
- Quick-release lever locking system and steel paddle handles ensure true security and easy one handed operation from both sides of the chest
- Your Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest is equipped with dual commercial gas struts for smooth lid lifting in all weather conditions
- Available in either a polished Brite finish or a professional Black coating
- Your Challenger Truck Tool Chest is made with pride in the USA
- The Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Secure storage space is a premium no matter where you are. At the jobsite, at the dock, even at home-you need a protective vault to hold all your valuables. With the versatile Challenger Truck Tool Chest, you get just that-big-time cargo space that's virtually impenetrable. Crafted from extra-thick slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum and lockable steel paddle handles, it would take a plasma cutter to get inside this tool safe.
The master craftsmen at Lund know how to built a rugged toolbox. From the unique foam injected lid down to the premium welds, your Truck Tool Chest is loaded with impressive features. The lid lifts smoothly on its twin commercial-grade struts, and the elongated single lid accommodates everything from sports equipment to jackhammers.
Your Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest comes in 6 sizes for all truck types and any off-vehicle needs. Plus, you get your choice of the polished Brite finish or the professional Black coat. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Before you buy, take a moment to measure your truck's bed. Check the distance between your side rails, the height of your side walls and the length from your wheel well to the back of your cab. Pick a toolbox that fits into these dimensions.
Lund Challenger Truck Tool Chest Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris E (Port Angeles, WA) — Apr 26, 2009 6:30 PM
Fits nicely in front of bed on 2009 Ram 1500, just below rails. Be prepared to buy hardware for installation, and drill through floor of bed if bolted to bed of pick-up. Powder coated finish looks good. Box came with extra keys for lock, and latches can be easily reached from outside the truck. No leaks yet, and seems well constructed. Customer service at Autoeverything was helpful. Need to have someone home to accept shipment or make other arrangements with carrier. A little spendy, but competitive with other brands.
Reviewed by Robert P (Winnipeg, MB) — Jul 07, 2008 9:20 AM
This is a good looking box that is sturdy and well build. The welds are a bit rough but solid and the lids water tight seal appears to be working pretty well as it has been pouring rain here for a week solid and not a drop of water inside the box. The Item itself did not arrive till a few days after the expected delivery but other then that I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Reviewed by Joel G (Sparta, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 — Dec 12, 2007 8:21 AM
This box appears to be well made. It looks good and fits well. It was shipped promptly and showed up in good shape. It did not have any attachment hardware (Bolts etc.) shipped with it so those will be your responsibility. No big deal but you need to stop by the hardware store before taking on the installation. The lid latches were out of adjustment but this is an easy adjustment. Overall I am very pleased with the box.