- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
601 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kum C (HAYWARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 14, 2017 10:41 PM
Get the left and right side undercover swing Case Truck Toolbox - you will be glad that you did
Reviewed by Paul J (Sunrise Beach, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2017 9:09 AM
Received box fast. Installed fast and very easy. Had just installed Tonno cover and box made cover release hard to use. Have to release box and swing away to access release to cover. Kind of a pain but works
Reviewed by Shaun F (Danville, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 11, 2017 10:49 PM
Good quality box. Installation was super easy. The only bad thing is that on the Tundra you have to remove a tie down to install it. Will probably buy the other side eventually because they are pretty small. Have 3 stars for value because $190 is pretty steep for such a small box but it is nice for ratchet straps, tow strap, small air compressor, etc.
Reviewed by John R (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 02, 2017 6:26 AM
This swing out tool box is a great addition Tundra. It fits perfectly over the wheel well and provides a good amount of storage space for my tools, extension chord, etc. The removable tray is a great addition for you can keep all those little tools that would normally slide around and get lost in a larger box. Installation was easy and only required some Self tappin screws. My truck did require some trimming of liner as I have a factory plastic liner. Spray beds would not be an issue. ????