- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
661 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold C (SALINA, KS) — Tuesday at 6:21 AM
My pickup had a liner and this posed some issues. I spent way to much time trying to modify the liner. I learned to only cut a slit in part of the liner and slip part of the bracket under the slit. I predrilled the bolt holes before using the provided self-drilling bolts. I bolted the bracket right over the bedliner. Worked like a charm.
Reviewed by Courtney M (AUBURN, NH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2017 8:24 PM
This is just what I needed to keep everything from rolling around in the truck bed or cluttering up the cab. Wish I had found these years ago! They were quick to install, and work great!
Reviewed by Thomas E (Manning, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 11, 2017 7:09 AM
The Tool boxes look great in the back of my new GMC Sierra. They were easy to install and they work slick as eel dudu. I have a Leer cover on my truck and it has a lift assist system that comes down right above the toolbox so I couldn't install them at the suggested height. I raised them about an inch up from the bed and ended up with 1/4 inch clearance at the top. PERFECT!!!My friends like them too.
Reviewed by Mary W (VERONA, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 11, 2017 6:42 AM
My set of two we're easy to attach and seem sturdy. Latching mechanism works well. If they were less expensive I would recommend them to everyone.
Reviewed by Cris C (WESTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Nov 11, 2017 5:02 AM
It is a great way of adding a secure trunk space to our trucks , and it's easy removal feature makes it great for the times we need our full bed space back . Price is on the higher for the materials used ( the only drawback) . Overall it is a great product and a good add on to any truck .