- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
565 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Wakarusa, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Thursday at 5:05 PM
this product is a handy addition.there could be some improvements- top needs drain or flip covers, not sure about the plastic durability,could be bigger,handles to carry(swing-out style?), lock could be on side. really like the swing out and removal ability.
Reviewed by John R (PORT HOPE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 4:20 AM
I was surprised at how easy it was to install. Took about 20 minutes. Works perfectly. Made in USA.
Reviewed by David R (CHANNING, TX) — May 19, 2017 5:13 AM
These tool boxes are exactly as advertised. Easy, yet secure installation. The only con I can see so far is that they are actually too easy to take off without putting a padlock on them.
Reviewed by Richard L (PORT WING, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2017 9:55 AM
Easy install. Make it easier on yourself and predrill install holes. I also reinforced the hinge where it attaches to the box itself. It can carry more weight that way. Two pop rivets didn't seem strong enough.
Reviewed by Tony Y (BENBROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2017 6:09 AM
I needed some storage for tools, jumper cables, and other items in my truck, but I have a tonneau cover. This product is very convenient and installed easily. I can easily access the box from my tailgate. Also, this is good if you can't reach the toolbox. Things always fa into the bottom of the toolbox and you have to climb into the bed to fish it out.