Smittybilt GEAR Trail Shade
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy an off-roading break out of the sun with a Smittybilt GEAR Trail Shade
- Lightweight tent measures 10' x 6' and sets up in seconds
- Secures to up to a 37" spare tire or just about any heightened surface
- Easily removed and carried like a traditional backpack
- Available in Smittybilt’s patented Coyote Tan
- Trail Shade includes canopy, storage bag, stakes, collapsible poles & nylon cord
- Your Smittybilt GEAR Trail Shade is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The sun can turn from warm and welcoming to hot and harsh in a matter of minutes. So take a break from climbing Ouray trails or rock-crawling Las Cruces and enjoy your own shady oasis with a Smittybilt GEAR Trail Shade.
Quickly secured to your Jeep’s up to 37" spare tire—or just about any heightened surface—this large, lightweight tent provides an expansive area of almost-instant UV-protection. Also designed for easy, on-the-go sun blocking, the Smittybilt Trail Shade can be quickly removed from your ride and carried like a traditional backpack.
Crafted with their patented Coyote Tan material, Smittybilt’s GEAR Spare Tire Shades are the perfect accessory to accent your Jeep’s rugged exterior. Each Smittybilt GEAT Portable Trail Shade comes complete with the canopy, storage bag, stakes, collapsible poles and nylon cord. Your Smittybilt GEAR Trail Awning is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt GEAR Trail Shade Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William T (Deland, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 26, 2017 11:39 AM
Bought this to use on the beach deployed from the roof racks on my Tacoma to create shade over the truck bed. The product is really designed to be used from the rear spare of a Jeep and it's cut to those dimensions. The canopy is almost perfect, I just wish the narrow end was a foot wider. The poles are steel and really should be aluminum to avoid rust. The steel stakes are probably ok for dirt but not sand. The cording is ok. Fastex connectors are on point! I'll probably replace the poles.