Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sawyer D (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 18, 2017 12:10 AM
It's a wonderful tent for the truck but it was somewhat difficult to install because of it being a little tighter than I would've thought.
Reviewed by Lawrence W (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2017 10:47 AM
Never owned a truck tent before. It was difficult to set up and did not seem to fit all the right places. I figured out not to tighten the straps, keep them loose, until the poles are in. A friend and I had to use to ingenuity to get to fit right. Doubt I could set it up on my own. There was a tear in the fabric (not the seam) in the left rear corner (pic below). I am disappointed about that. On the plus side, it was very roomy and it was nice to sleep off the ground for a change.
Reviewed by Daeung K (New Castle, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2017 10:02 PM
It fits perfectly in my vehicle. The material is also good. It will be a good experience in this camping.
Reviewed by Douglas B (Sterling Heights, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 03, 2017 8:08 AM
What a great investment. This thing is extremely convenient when camping with your significant other or even kids. I highly recommend other people purchasing this too! How cool is it to sleep in your truck bed:)
- rightline gear truck tents
- sct sf3 power flash programmer
- pop & lock tailgate
- campright pop up tents
- lexus all weather mats
- mercury minivan accessories
- nissan truck tent
- chevy avalanche air mattress
- chrysler 200 seat covers
- gmc sierra truck tent
- car luggage racks
- car trailer hitches
- pickup truck bed tool boxes