- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom B (Clinton, CT) — Sep 15, 2017 5:21 AM
Received our new Napier sportz and set up in our back yard. Instructions where easy to follow and it took about 20 minutes to set up an then applied seam sealant. The following day we set up in a RI state park which took 10 minutes, and then departed to beach. After first use we're very happy with this product and will further use it on a two week road trip in Canada. Hard to get back in bag!
Reviewed by Betsy K (ERWIN, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Aug 29, 2017 4:40 PM
The tent is great, spacious and easy to assemble. It attaches to our Subaru Outback nicely. We are finding an issue with the entrance. Many of the campsites we have visited, are laid out in such a way that if a door was on the passenger side, the tent would open onto the campsite area instead of away from the campsite area. Other than that, we love this tent.
Reviewed by Hilary O (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Yukon — Aug 22, 2017 8:51 PM
We used this tent this past weekend and it was great. Room for two cots plus one on the floor and easy access to the back of our Yukon Denali. Set up was simple. We had beautiful weather all weekend, so I can't speak to its weatherproofing. We will use this tent a lot for car camping, lacrosse tournaments, and tailgating events.
Reviewed by Tyrone B (COLLEGE PLACE, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Jul 26, 2017 12:55 PM
First time set up easy. Used the tent free standing. Love being able to stand up inside. Collar attaches logically. Just one caution, the rain fly does not cover all four sides of the tent, only three. The SUV door serves as the car side rain fly.