Thule TracRac SlideRac Truck Bed Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The right sized rack for any job is just a smooth slide away with the TracRac Sliding Truck Bed Rack
- Sliding rails are easily adjustable so you get the perfect platform no matter what you’re hauling
- Carries up to 1,250 lbs of distributed weight
- Bullet-shaped cross bars with patented Air Foil Trip Strip wind deflectors are aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise
- Heavy-duty aluminum load stops and adjustable tie-downs lock your gear in place
- Built from lightweight yet tough anodized aluminum— weighs just 80 lbs
- Finished with a dual-stage powder coating for years of rust-free use
- Mounts seamlessly to your side rails—most vehicles require no drilling into your truck bed— Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Modular design makes it easy to take on and off or install on different trucks
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your TracRac Sliding Truck Bed Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
For a rack that changes size to match your supplies, choose the TracRac Sliding Truck Bed Rack. The truth is, most truck owners live in two worlds—on the job during the week, outdoor-loving adventure addicts come play time. The TracRac handles both with ease. With adjustable side rails that slide to suit any situation, the TracRac does it all from trucking timber to carrying kayaks.
Your TracRac sliding rack system is manufactured from lightweight aluminum, so it's easy to maneuver. What's more, the modular design makes it a breeze to take on and off—perfect for multiple trucks. And, aerodynamic, bullet-shaped crossbars with built-in wind deflectors reduce drag and road noise. Meanwhile, your gear stays secured thanks to heavy-duty load stops and adjustable tie-downs.
Don't let the feather weight fool you, it's capable of carrying an astounding 1,250 lbs of gear. On top of that, your TracRac is finished with a dual-stage powder coat for years of rust-free hauling. And, the TracRac aluminum truck rack installs easily on most models side rails without drilling. Best of all, your TracRac is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.