- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise the bar on truck bed transportation with the ROLA Haul-Your-Might Truck Rack
- Brawny without adding bulk, this lightweight rack is constructed from durable light-weight aluminum
- Black powder-coated uprights and silver anodized crossbars resist rust and the elements
- Fully adjusts with customizable placement to match the dimensions of whatever you haul
- Crossbars feature T-slot accessory channels with locking end caps and quick adjust knobs for sliding uprights
- Rubber buffer strips protect your payload from undue damage
- Compatible with any ROLA and most other rooftop accessory carriers
- Kit includes crossbars with 63” maximum width, locking end caps and 2 sets of upright supports
- Comes with the necessary hardware to make installation as easy as can be
- Your ROLA Haul-Your-Might Truck Rack is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
There’s no better way to get your gear than with the easily adjustable, vehicle-specific ROLA Haul-Your-Might Truck Rack. Boasting loads of anti-theft features for your peace of mind, this light but built-tough aluminum rack accepts most other rooftop carriers. Comes with the hardware needed for an easy installation. 5-year limited warranty.
ROLA Haul-Your-Might Truck Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sal F (COOKEVILLE, TN) — Oct 12, 2017 2:08 PM
I installed my rack on my 2015 Toyota Tacoma fairly easy. This was the only rack I found that I did not have to remove my factory installed bed liner. The rack slide right into my utility tracks on the side of my bed liner. No drilling needed! I have used my rack three times since I installed it to transport for my 13' Kayak. It was a great purchase. I also got the additional eye bolts to help secure the load. Very sturdy and looks great on my truck!
Reviewed by Jason J (Grass Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 09, 2017 1:05 PM
This is the best rack for the price. Quality is good and the installation wasn't to bad. One suggestion on the installation is to leave everything loose so components can be shifted around, then tighten.
Reviewed by Timothy B (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jul 25, 2017 5:25 AM
This company will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I bought a rack system which did not fit my truck. I was not only refunded for the rack system but giving a new system the ROLA HAAUL which fit perfectly. Thank you, Auto Anything you guys are the best. Boyd Painting INC.
Reviewed by Erik O (KNOXVILLE, TN) — Apr 04, 2016 11:56 AM
The shipment came in quickly and in good shape. When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rack and it took me about 45min to get them installed on my 2016 ford 150. I couldn't be more pleased with the product!