WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Preserve your rig’s paint job by laying down the WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Pad
- Sits between your drop-in liner and your truck bed floor, protecting the truck bed against scrapes, scuffs and blemishes
- Custom made using digitally designed patterns for a perfect fit in your pickup
- Constructed from a semi-soft material that follows the contours of your payload
- Measures a mere .065” thick—it won’t interfere with the fit of your bed liner
- Also pairs perfectly with bed slides
- Your WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drop-in bed liners are like armor plating for your payload, bearing the brunt of whatever you pack inside. Heaps of gravel, stacks of brick, piles of greenery—it's all kept safely away from the vulnerable painted metal of your bed. But below the surface, the liner's rough texture acts like sandpaper, scuffing away at your finish. Defend against hidden damage by laying down the WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding.
Built to be a buffer against bumping and rubbing, the WeatherTech Under Liner rides right between your truck bed and bed liner. It's digitally designed and custom molded for a perfect wall-to-wall fit in your pickup, so every inch of your bed's floor is protected. And since the semi-soft UnderLiner Bed Liner Pad is just .065" thick, it won't throw off the fit of your bed liner.
Mounting your UnderLiner Truck Bed Pad is a breeze. Just lay it down in your bed, park your drop-in liner on top and you're ready to start hauling. And, it works great under truck bed slides, too. What's more, WeatherTech backs your UnderLiner Truck Bed Padding a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The UnderLiner is made for placement under a rigid drop-in truck bed liner or bed slide only. Do not use or secure it without a liner or bed slide
WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Roger D (GREENSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2017 9:16 PM
I bought a 2016 Ram with a Pendaliner in it. When I removed it the high parts of the bed had been scratched by the bedliner moving when something was hauled in the bed. Not be able to afford to have a Herculiner coating put on the bed I painted the scratched high areas with Rustoleum and put the Weather Tech liner in before replacing the Pendaliner saving me hundreds of dollars.
- weathertech truck bed liners
- deezee bed liner
- flashpaq tuners
- hibiscus trailer hitch cover
- dodge truck bed mat
- car bras for honda
- mitsubishi car mats
- rubber bed liners ford f 150
- 2011 hyundai santa fe trailer hitch
- f150 bed mats
- high performance chips for trucks
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- custom floormats