- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent towing tragedies with a Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Built-in scale uses the pressure on the ball to measure your tongue weight (lbs.)
- Constructed from durable T-6061 aluminum for added strength and shine
- Available in several adjustable sizes and your choice of 2” or 2.5” shaft
- Each mount includes two stainless steel hitch balls—a 2" and a 2 5/16" (additional ball sizes sold separately)
- Weigh Safe Hitch Ball Mounts are made in the USA
- Your Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From cement mixers on work days to campers on the weekend, your hard-working rig hauls it all. Save yourself the hassle of swapping ball mounts as often as you swap trailers and equip your truck with a Weigh Safe Adjustable Hitch Mount.
Featuring an innovative built-in scale, the Weigh Safe Hitch measures the pressure on your hitch ball to clearly display your tongue weight in lbs., ensuring your vehicle is properly balanced and safe to hit the road. Weigh Safe Ball Mounts are crafted from high-quality T-6061 aluminum in several adjustable sizes and your choice of a 2” or 2.5” shaft to fit both early and late model pickups.
Each Weigh Safe Adjustable Ball Mount includes two stainless steel hitch balls, a 2" and a 2 5/16", with a variety of additional ball sizes available separately. Your Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount is made in the USA and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mounts Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jennifer G (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2017 5:22 AM
Came in a somewhat beat up box, but of course the product didn't suffer a bit Very easy to install Have swapped out the different size balls several times already and that is very easy as well Does not come with a locking pin for the connection to your slide, so you will want to purchase that - don't want someone deciding to remove this from your vehicle, because it is that handsome
Reviewed by Richard E (Rockford, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 25, 2017 4:22 PM
This Item has been a great Item for me as I use so many different trailers and boats. And changing height and ball sizes is so fast and quick.
Reviewed by Ross W (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 15, 2017 8:15 PM
I couldn't be happier with the hitch. Ordered on a Monday, received on Wednesday. Used the hitch to pull my 27 foot Boston Whaler weighing near 12-13k fully loaded and this hitch was nothing but terrific. Fit perfectly in my 2.5 Reciever, lock was strong and overall fit was perfect with both balls and sliding mechanism. The aluminum is extremely nice, not a single complaint. I definetely won't be looking anywhere else for hitch suggestions.
- weigh safe trailer hitches
- trailer rack locks
- does rollbak stay dry
- f150 superchip flashpaq review
- dodge hitch cover
- dodge trailer hitch
- lexus rear view mirror replacement
- nissan murano hitch wiring
- trailer hitches for ford explorer
- lexus es350 bra
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- pick up truck tool boxes
- window rain guards for cars