- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend against expensive damage and get a boost up to your roof with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step
- Absorbs bumps, knocks and scrapes so your bumper doesn’t end up with dents, cracks and scratches
- Doubles as a hitch step, making it easy to load your cargo bag, slide your kayak into its carrier, wash your roof or access your truck bed
- Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs
- Fits any standard 2” receiver (hitch pin not included on some models)
- The step surface measures 11.5” wide by 3.5” deep
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, backing up is an exercise in educated guessing. You know approximately how long your auto is, but misjudging a maneuver by even half an inch can send you on a costly trip to the body shop. Protect your back side from expensive dents, scratches and cracks with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step. Like a bumper for your bumper, it takes the blows so your rear end remains factory fresh.
Defending your rig's derriere from damage is just the beginning with the WeatherTech BumpStep. This versatile upgrade also doubles as a hitch step. Climb aboard to pack luggage in your cargo carrier, load your kayak into its carrier, scrub away bird scuzz during the next car wash, or access your truck bed. The Bump Step Hitch Step puts your roof right in reach, and its textured surface ensures you keep your footing once you're up there.
Built to take a beating, the Bump Step Trailer Hitch Step is made from an intense injection-molded composite resin that's rated to support up to 300 lbs. It mounts to any standard 2" receiver hitch, and the step surface measures a full 11.5" wide by 3.5" deep. Made in the USA, your WeatherTech BumpStep also boasts a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kevin b (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 04, 2017 8:19 AM
great accessary for your truck makes it easy to climb into bed of truck also keeps you from scratching up bumper was a great idea and is a great product
Reviewed by Tommy L (Asheboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — May 28, 2017 12:22 PM
I do wish it was made of metal and not plastic that would have been a lot better .
Reviewed by George T (Whittier, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser — Mar 28, 2017 11:56 AM
Very clean look and matches the vehicle really well without being obtrusive. A must have addition to protect the vehicle bumper from other careless drivers, and provides a nice step to boot!
Reviewed by Stephen S (Pleasant Hill, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 18, 2017 5:59 AM
Seems like quality product but limited function. Using on pickup. If gate down it is covered. OK to use as step, but no advantage over bumper. Looks like biggest value is to stop small bumps from behind.