Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Hide your hitch for full bed access with the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Head tested to a beastly 30,000 lbs GTW & 7,500 lbs of vertical load
- Similar to a hideaway gooseneck hitch, this mounts below your bed—only the ball is visible
- Ball stores upside-down in the hitch for unimpeded bed use
- Tow like your truck came with a 5th wheel gooseneck hitch from the factory
- Included magnetic cover keeps the ball hidden and blocks dirt
- Heavy-duty handle uses a positive-locking system to engage ball
- Gooseneck hitch installation with included rail kit takes less than 2.5 hours with no welding or bed removal required
- Your Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like Maverick and Goose from “Top Gun," you and your trailer hitch can fly under the radar. Staying neatly hidden under your truck's bed until it's called into active duty, the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is ready to reveal itself at a moment's notice.
Only showing the ball when you're ready to haul, and folding away when you need full bed access, this heavy-duty gooseneck hitch is there when you need it—gone when you don't. And, installation requires only a small 3.5" cutout in your bed that stays hidden under the included magnetic cover.
The rail kit is custom matched to your year, make and model truck, so installing it to your rig's frame is a breeze. No welding is needed and for most trucks it only takes a couple of hours. This 5th wheel gooseneck hitch is the complete package for your hauling needs. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your new Gooseneck Hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert T (LAWSON, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Monday at 5:24 PM
Only real issue the paint the threaded rods on the ends of cross members to the point nuts would not start pain in well u know
Reviewed by Clint G (COMFORT, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2018 8:56 PM
I have never installed a hitch before. This thing was easy to install. Directions sucked but seen a video on YouTube and made it easy to install. Only thing I didn't like was paying $40 for the 3.5 hole saw.
Reviewed by johnny d (siler city, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2017 6:01 AM
Very happy with the hitch and auto anything. Shipped really quick. Best price I could find.
Reviewed by james p (ELDRIDGE, MO) — Nov 07, 2017 5:37 AM
The trim for the edge of hole cut in bed was missing. one parts box empty, intentional? Installation was quick and simple. Overall well satisfied. jwp
Reviewed by R (Morganton, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 07, 2017 7:18 AM
A little hard to follow directions, but once figured out it went well. A template was missing which created some concern, but figured out a go around. Finished result was good.