- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1036 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dan m (OCEAN CITY, NJ) — Nov 09, 2017 5:36 AM
Hitch install was very simple and straight forward. three of four bolts were done by myself, fourth bolt needed an extra set of hands to push muffler an inch out of the way to tighten fourth bolt. Total time 20 minutes
Reviewed by Steven H (PLYMOUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Nov 08, 2017 5:03 AM
This hitch fits perfectly and is easy to install. The instructions say to drop the muffler, but you don't need to do that. You can side the hitch over the top of the muffler and bolt it in the predrill holes in the frame. When completed, I was also able to re-install the piece of facia on the bumper which completely hides the hitch.
Reviewed by Mark S (Borden, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Nov 07, 2017 2:28 AM
I was very pleased with the hitch, the Quality fit and finish is very good. Installation was a little tricky, definitely could use two people while installing this hitch.But after an hour and a half or so it was installed and I am very pleased with it.
Reviewed by Willaim D (WILLIAMSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Solstice — Nov 03, 2017 12:51 PM
The hitch fit my vehicle perfectly and is relatively inconspicuous. Very satisfied.