- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1051 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Thursday at 2:24 PM
Needed a 1.5 inch hitch for a 2014 RAV4 EV. Found it on line at auto anything. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick.
Reviewed by raymond c (Chandler, AZ) — Jan 16, 2018 7:50 AM
Easy install, did need an some one to help hold it up as it is 40 lbs. Put a little blue lock tight on threads to be safe and i'm not removing it.
Reviewed by glen h (PORT ST LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Jan 14, 2018 8:30 PM
Draw Tite is good welded construction with nice paint. Built to last and easy to install
Reviewed by Matthew G (Sumter, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Camry — Jan 07, 2018 7:56 AM
Item was very well-priced compared to similar hitches from other vendors, installation was very easy, bolted to my car in less than 15 minutes, worth the money spent!