- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
1019 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry H (Highland, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Sep 14, 2017 11:44 AM
Was very easy to install. Only issue the spacer plates were a bit to long to fit in the slot had to grind them down or open the hole on the body.
Reviewed by Tommy D (HANOVER PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Sep 14, 2017 7:48 AM
Great product, easy install and looks great on the truck. Quick shipping also.
Reviewed by Robert W (TYNGSBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Malibu — Sep 14, 2017 6:04 AM
The instructions for installation were a little confusing. The illustrations were not well done. After a bit of study I figured it out and ALMOST had it installed inside of an hour. Unfortunately the ber that connects the hitch to the rear suspension (my term, not yours) didn't fit. I had to get the slot lengthened by about 3/4". Once that was done, it fit well.
Reviewed by Robert D (SOMERSET, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus GS 350 — Sep 14, 2017 3:56 AM
It was just what I ordered. It went on quick, no drilling, easy assembly. I appreciate the prompt service
Reviewed by Fred T (KESHENA, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Sep 14, 2017 3:20 AM
I bought my hitch and wiring for a lot less than the auto parts store plus no tax.