- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
990 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George L (NEWPORT, NC) — Saturday at 4:23 AM
Well made, easy to install, no drilling holes & fit perfect with the bumper. Was installed on a 2017 Honda Pilot. Good website & fast free delivery.
Reviewed by Wayne G (RAY, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Express — Jul 20, 2017 4:25 AM
I purchased this to install on our new van. It is rated to tow 8900# and I doubt I will ever tow that much (I usually use my Silverado) with it but I bought the hitch rated for what it could tow, just in case. This receiver is well built, better than most I've seen; very thick walls and reinforced rings for safety chains. Installed myself but would have been easier with another person for help. Definitely recommend this hitch!
Reviewed by Gary B (ROGERSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Trax — Jul 18, 2017 8:52 AM
No drilling, grinding, or filing. Fish wire 3 bolts & use factory weldnut for the 4th. 30 minutes to one hour depending on how handy you are.
Reviewed by David H (Brunswick, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Jul 15, 2017 5:52 AM
little bit of difficulty unhooking the muffler, other than that, installation is easy. Did not remove bumper, the bolts fit in through access hole without any filing. only slight alteration was to the aluminmum heat shield above the muffler. I measured holes on opposite side from muffler, marked location on muffler side and used hole saw once i took the shield off. but you can also trim with snips. suggest using liquid soap on rubber muffler hangers to steel hanger pegs to lubricate.
Reviewed by Steven W (YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Jul 14, 2017 6:10 AM
The only thing I found lacking was sufficient detail in the written instructions. Fortunately I had viewed a YouTube video while researching the project that explained and showed all the steps clearly. I'm very satisfied with the product.