- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily connect your trailer's wiring to your vehicle with CURT T-Connectors
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Avoid splicing, cutting and taping – T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug directly into your vehicle wiring harness
- Easy to install in about 30 min (depending on vehicle)
- Tow wiring harness is plug-n-play to get you on the road faster
- CURT's SMT Technology provides increased performance and lifespan
- Sturdy construction provides protection against the elements
- CURT T-Connectors are proudly made in the USA
- Covered by CURT’s strong 1-year warranty
Keep the traffic behind you clued into your movements with CURT's custom T-Connectors. Their high-quality T-Connectors install quickly to provide the juice your trailer, RV or boat needs to run brake lights and turn signals.
Avoid the hassle of splicing, cutting and taping wires together. T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug-n-play right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install that takes less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. And, they are constructed to withstand the weather so that you can haul your gear securely anytime of the year. Their innovative SMT Technology means increased performance thanks to cutting edge circuit designs, lower resistance and reduced heat generation.
CURT T-Connectors are made to the same high-standards as their other hitch and towing products. This means that you can be sure that your T-Connectors will install easily and provide you with many great miles of towing security for all of your jobs and adventures. Proudly made in the USA and backed by CURT's strong 1-year warranty.
CURT T-Connectors Customer Reviews
869 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICHARD V (Westminster, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Tucson — Nov 16, 2017 8:23 PM
This was a replacement situation and I am totally happy with my purchase and item was as listed. It works fine and was simple to install. Have ordered before and I will again.
Reviewed by DEBRA A (Daniels, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Liberty — Oct 31, 2017 7:48 AM
This is the first company that has sent me the right connector. I have ordered this part many times from other companies and i always have gotten the wrong part. It was fairly easy to put on and the price was half of what some of the places charged. I am very happy. Highly recommended...
Reviewed by Collimotive C (Winter Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Kia Sorento — Oct 24, 2017 5:41 AM
fits as is to my customer vehicle, ship fast, product great quality
Reviewed by Bryant B (GREENWOOD, DE) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica — Oct 18, 2017 10:09 AM
It wasn't too bad to install being that I didn't have to splice or cut anything. The only thing I didn't like very much was the fact that the directions were suppose to be specific to my vehicle and I had to do a few things differently. Other than that, it turned out well.