- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily connect your trailer's wiring to your vehicle with CURT T-Connectors
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Avoid splicing, cutting and taping – T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug directly into your vehicle wiring harness
- Easy to install in about 30 min (depending on vehicle)
- Tow wiring harness is plug-n-play to get you on the road faster
- CURT's SMT Technology provides increased performance and lifespan
- Sturdy construction provides protection against the elements
- CURT T-Connectors are proudly made in the USA
- Covered by CURT’s strong 1-year warranty
Keep the traffic behind you clued into your movements with CURT's custom T-Connectors. Their high-quality T-Connectors install quickly to provide the juice your trailer, RV or boat needs to run brake lights and turn signals.
Avoid the hassle of splicing, cutting and taping wires together. T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug-n-play right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install that takes less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. And, they are constructed to withstand the weather so that you can haul your gear securely anytime of the year. Their innovative SMT Technology means increased performance thanks to cutting edge circuit designs, lower resistance and reduced heat generation.
CURT T-Connectors are made to the same high-standards as their other hitch and towing products. This means that you can be sure that your T-Connectors will install easily and provide you with many great miles of towing security for all of your jobs and adventures. Proudly made in the USA and backed by CURT's strong 1-year warranty.
CURT T-Connectors Customer Reviews
857 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reynaldo A (Point Roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda CR-V — Sep 14, 2017 8:31 PM
Fast shipping and excellent quality.It's a plug and play. I installed it in 3 minutes.
Reviewed by Robert B (Golden Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 03, 2017 4:26 PM
This came in 2 days and was even faster to hook up. Only suggestion is to utube how your tail lights come off.
Reviewed by Hugh M (LANDING, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Highlander — Aug 30, 2017 8:42 PM
Another great product from curt. I did not follow directions and instead routed them like the OEM using conduit, and they worked perfectly. I wish they were longer as to use with the access panel but they work great.
Reviewed by Douglas B (RICHMOND, VA) — Aug 30, 2017 3:25 PM
Exactly as advertised. Perfect fit for my 03 Honda Pilot. Installation took less than 10 minutes. Great delivery (ordered on a Monday morning and received it the next day). Will buy again if I ever need to replace it.