- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain better control over braking and steering when hauling heavy loads with a CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System
- Available in round bar style, or trunnion (square) bar style for slightly more ground clearance
- Features a heavy-duty adjustable formed head
- Includes 2”x2” adjustable hitch bar
- Protective powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion
- Lifetime Warranty
Remain in control of your heavy-hauling loads with a CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System. Adding a weight distributing system to your towing set-up helps you to better manage your vehicle and trailer on the road. By distributing the weight more evenly across the trailer wheels and tow vehicle you will experience increased control over your braking and steering systems.
Dominate the roads with the CURT Weight Distribution System and make all your trips safer and more controlled. Available in round bar or trunnion (square) bar styles and features a heavy-duty formed head. The durable powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion to keep you pulling strong and looking good. Plus, your CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- CURT Weight Distribution Systems are NOT to be used with surge brakes.
CURT Weight Distribution System Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by martin r (Kent, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 2:09 AM
The system delivered fast,and was easy go install. The curt system is a great accessory for my travel trailer and truck.
Reviewed by Darren C (SILOAM SPRINGS, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2017 6:46 AM
I purchased a used trailer and felt like I needed a WDS system. I shopped around and figured out you can spend a lot! I read reviews and decided the curt system was in my budget. I really like the quality from the initial install. I need to pull the camper a bit now to get used to it.
Reviewed by Sallyann R (Sunrise, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Mar 22, 2017 3:30 AM
Stability and handling were great. I pull a 12000 lb travel trailer I could not do it without this hitch.