- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Trailer hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder-coat finish and construction that’s built to last
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches are available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- Made in USA
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Trailer Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can count on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Trailer Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder-coat finish that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design. And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, count on CURT Receiver Hitches. Pick the ideal truck hitch, car hitch, SUV hitch or CUV hitch for your needs. All CURT Trailer Hitches are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can rely on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
8681 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis S (CANON CITY, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Renegade — Tuesday at 9:02 PM
Received the hitch promptly. Great price. Great quality. Perfect fit. I put my hitch on a 2017 Jeep Renegade. It was somewhat of a challenge putting it on. Not because of the hitch but because of where it attaches to the vehicle. And it looks great on the vehicle. Have not used it to pull anything yet, but because of the quality of the hitch, I have no doubt it will do the job.
Reviewed by Robert M (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Tuesday at 6:23 AM
I am extremely impressed with the Curt Trailer Hitch. The installation was not a problem with the help of a neighbor. On my car (Honda CRV) I had to cut out a section of the rear plastic cover. I did this while the cover was on the car and it worked out perfectly. I just used the dimension from the assembly instructions. I did this from a review of assembling the hitch by a person on the internet who said he took his off, but would have left it on and cut while on the car.
Reviewed by George N (COLORA, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Sorento — Monday at 10:25 AM
This trailer hitch fit my 2015 Kia Sorento perfectly. It sits just underneath the bumper so it does not look out of place. The installation was fairly easy and the product lined up perfectly with the existing connections on the frame of the vehicle. The hitch seems very rugged and well made. The paint was put on very well to help it stay looking nice for years to come.