- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
451 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip G (Reedley, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac Vibe — Jan 10, 2017 4:22 PM
Bought this hitch mainly for a bike rack. Perfect fit, installation went well, works like it should, great product.
Reviewed by Charles D (Bargersville, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jan 08, 2017 11:54 AM
The shop owner, a friend, told me that he was much impressed by the quality of the product and its installation kit. That's high praise and it's working just great. In as much as I bought it as a gift and that everything went smoothly I'd recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by Ryker K (JEFFERSONVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Buick Encore — Oct 01, 2016 3:34 AM
Everything went great until I discovered that the anchor plates were to big to git in the holes. Options? Figure out how to get a drill up to makes the holes in the frame bigger or narrow down the anchors. I chose the latter using a chop saw, angle grinder with cut off wheels, and associated tools. The 40 minutes they say it will take turned to about three hours. If you don't have the tools or time. Caution. Now thats its in, its all good... but as you can imagine, I was plenty frustated.
Reviewed by Henry V (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Sep 23, 2016 7:04 AM
The installation was fairly simple, but you'll need an impact driver. On the 2016 Chevy Colorado, there is a brace between the spare tire that connect to the factory installed hitch and the frame it requires 4 bolts. You'll have to make a choice because this hitch does not have the two holes for the bolts that connect to the brace. No biggie though.
Reviewed by Leo F (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac XTS — Sep 23, 2016 3:59 AM
Received the hitch and wiring harness very quick. Instructions could have been a little clearer. However I went online and found a video that was very helpful. the hitch went on very easy and all pre-drilled holes matched perfect. The one hole up front DID have to be enlarged, as the instructions pointed out. The hitch was packaged VERY well and was painted and in great condition. The wiring harness was just as described and was very easy to hook up. I will use the Hidden Hitch next time I need.