UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
963 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william m (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Mar 31, 2017 3:51 PM
I am very pleased with the cover. I wanted something that overlapped all four edges of the bed. The hardest part was removing the airfoil tailgate cap. The cover itself went on fairly easy. The existing bed rail system required some workaround but overall not too bad. So far I have no complaints. Cover has been on about 5 months now.
Reviewed by Jack W (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 09, 2017 6:09 AM
I park on a steep Driveway, and so I was worried about rain leaking in from the Cab Area, but when I opened the Cover, it was still dry. It seems that there is less drag on my truck on the highway as well, especially in the Texas Wind. I like that it is removable when I need the whole Bed of the Truck. It is not to heavy but seems to be sturdy. I do worry about the locks sticking up on top of the cover so high that they could be pried off, thus the 4 stars instead of 5 stars.
Reviewed by James R (OKOLONA, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Mar 03, 2017 5:15 PM
very nice cover had a problem with water that collects on top of cover running inside when I raised the cover. problem semi solved with bulkhead extender. Dont think it will last sticking it with tape to bed liner
Reviewed by Jim N (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 05, 2017 8:43 PM
The Undercover Classic Tonneau Cover is fantastic. It fits my 2017 Ram perfectly, was easy to install and looks great. Auto Anything was great to work with. They answered all of my questions by replying to emails immediately and delivery was quick and on the date promised.