- Rebates: $100 Details
- Get a Free UnderCover Swingcase - Driver Side (ships separate, does NOT add to cart) With Purchase - A $189.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Boast better-than-OEM looks with the UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover on your truck bed
- Color matched to your truck’s paint job for a seamless, classy look
- For information about how to find your truck's exact match paint code color click here (PDF)
- The LUX is low profile and stylish with styled ribs, soft corners, contoured edges and a subtle spoiler
- Comes factory painted from a brand new, state-of-the-art paint facility with your truck’s exact paint code color
- With a full perimeter seal and perfect fit, your LUX tonneau is weather tight against rain, sleet and snow
- A concealed hinge provides a tighter fit to your truck bed and allows for a quick no-tool removal
- Easy to take on and off thanks to the lightweight design and quick-release hardware
- Made of ABS composite material for the highest level of quality and fit possible
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security for your gear
- Secure, versatile and weatherproof twist-lock allows you to open your tonneau cover with or without a key
- Find your cargo easily at night with the help of the included UnderCover LED light—no wiring required, the light has its own battery source
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover out of the way when it’s not in use
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Proudly made in the USA
Protecting your gear shouldn't have unsightly repercussions for the rest of your truck. It doesn't when you have an UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover on your truck bed. The UnderCover LUX provides a completely cohesive look throughout your ride thanks to the factory-paint matched color and over-the-lip design. It's ultra-low profile and looks as if it came with your truck straight from the factory.
The LUX UnderCover tonneau installs in just 30 minutes, and is easy to remove with quick-release hardware. For times when you don't need your tonneau, simply hang it up with the included wall-mount hardware. Once installed, the LUX cover lifts up easily from a hinge allowing for total access to your tools and cargo.
Crafted from an ABS composite material, the LUX UnderCover is lightweight, custom fit and super durable. Your UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty for workmanship & materials of its composite structure (excludes paint), and a 1-year warranty for hardware & struts.
- Since these covers are custom painted & made to order, they are NON-RETURNABLE. Call with questions about paint codes or fitment prior to ordering.
- Check for damage and note any concerns with the delivery driver upon delivery. Do not cut the bands and open the box, or sign for and accept it if there are any signs of damage on the outside packaging.
- Color matching: Your UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover will be painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your cover may not match exactly. For this reason, we cannot guarantee an exact match.
UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott T (ORONO, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jun 08, 2017 8:35 PM
Exceeded my expectations. Anyone may call me at 207-866-2299 for discussion and recommendation. Perfect
Reviewed by andy r (pembroke pines, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 08, 2017 5:55 PM
Cover fits perfect and is easily set up with the rail system on my 2017 Tacoma. I have the inferno color truck and was worried about the color match. The color matched perfectly. All around great cover.
Reviewed by Lee S (Fernandina Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2016 9:45 AM
Great color match but much heavier and more flexible than I had expected. It weighed about 120 pounds and absolutely required two able bodied people to install. The left side and right side mounting brackets had subtle differences that I didn't notice until I had installed them on the wrong sides. Don't think the locking latch would deter a determined thief but would keep a courious person from taking a peak at that you are hauling. Haven't tried the light at night, but it is a nice feature.
- undercover tonneau covers
- american tonneau company
- cargo bed lights
- skyjacker sway bar
- subaru dash mat
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- 2010 tacoma tonneau cover
- 2010 toyota tundra bull bar
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- cool air intake system
- cover seats for cars
- diesel performance chips