UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
206 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reid G (SALEM, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2017 8:48 AM
The back corners do not seal up well so water gets in there. I will try to fill in the open space with some weather stripping. I think it's a good value, though. I was expecting a hand actuated pivoting lock for the first (closest to cab) section of the cover but it was a tension cable like the other two hinges. that was disappointing but not a deal breaker.
Reviewed by Frank K (Easley, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — May 04, 2017 5:06 AM
The cover is a bit heavy for one person to install. I was able to put the rails on myself but needed another pair of hands for the actual cover. The install took about an hour, most of the time spent adjusting it. If you put this on a Chevy Colorado do yourself a favor and purchase a tail gate seal. Chevy does not have any seal on the tail gate. Works well and worth the purchase price.
Reviewed by Norman W (Morton, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2017 9:37 PM
Install was pretty easy and straightforward. But might want to have a second hand to help get it all lined up. Only complaint is that the seal on the tailgate doesn't seal right now. But it may lay down after it is on for a while.
Reviewed by Chris B (UPATOI, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2017 4:46 PM
The tonneau arrived before expected. It was extremely easy to install. I completed the installation myself in less than an hour. I have not yet been through a rain storm, but I have been through the car wash a couple times, and with the exception of a couple wet spots up by the bulkhead, the interior bed was completely dry! This was an EXCELLENT choice and I would recommend to friends and buy again.
- undercover tonneau covers
- jack rabbit tonneau covers
- banks 6 gun reviews
- airaid cleaning kit
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevy truck covers
- floor mats for volvo
- ford f250 tonneau cover
- american tri-fold tonneau cover toyota tacoma 5' bed
- 2013 honda pilot running boards
- luggage rack cover
- suv trunk mat
- hitch for suv