UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sara L (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2018 8:04 PM
An easy installation in less than 30 minutes and a good look on our new truck. No big water tests yet, but satisfied with the cover so far.
Reviewed by Craig F (Fletcher, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 03, 2018 2:07 AM
Perfect fit, zero leaks, and looks like someone with custom truck experience installed it. Can't see how any other brand could be better. Really like the ability to fold-up to cab.
Reviewed by Neil S (Linn, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 22, 2017 5:28 AM
Received my Undercover "Flex" faster than a speeding bullet ; after a study of multiple manufacturers, materials, and designs, along from a Life Line recommendation from a friend The Undercover Flex was chosen. The quality was evident as soon as I opened the box, instructions proved to be complete and simple enough, however, due to the weight, an additional helper will make the install easier. The cost and value seems to be in check and the overall appearance is very much to my liking.
Reviewed by Alino T (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 14, 2017 2:45 PM
Keeps my stuff safe from the elements (mostly) and I hope it holds up well through the frigid new England winter.