UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
220 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John R (Valrico, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 30, 2017 5:45 AM
The cover was simple to install, it works as advertised, and fit perfectly. It is one of the best gifts I have ever given myself.
Reviewed by Larry G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Nov 15, 2017 5:20 AM
I had a few problems with the installation. I have had the one piece under cover before & it was easier to install. If I had it to do again I would do that. Will say the Flex does look good & seems to be good quality. Just difficult for a 71 yr. old to install.
Reviewed by Jonathan M (FORT BENNING, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 27, 2017 4:51 AM
This cover installs easily with basic tools, and seems pretty sturdy. After washing my truck with a pressure washer, I noticed that some water got into the bed from all sides but that was expected since the cover has thin rubber seals all the way around. I have a bed mat and very little water got onto it, so this cover paired with a mat is a great combination to ensure your stuff stays dry. I haven't driven in the rain yet, but I doubt any water will get in under normal conditions.
Reviewed by Cecil P (Derby, KS) — Oct 04, 2017 7:10 PM
Very neat, clean and up-scale product. It's very sharp looking on my shiny black and chrome Ridgeline. It operates with great ease. It has also improved my gas mileage.
Reviewed by Mark F (Springfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 18, 2017 1:16 PM
I wanted a hard folding cover. I switched from a soft folding cover. A selling point for me was less labor cleaning the hard cover. Wash it and your done. The soft covers you washed them and cleaned them with tonno tonic. This kind of it sticky. Then dust stuck,making it look dirty again. The flex is easy to install. I did have to make the drain holes. No factory holes. I like it ! I think it was worth it in cleaning time alone.
- undercover tonneau covers
- jack rabbit tonneau covers
- banks 6 gun reviews
- airaid cleaning kit
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevy truck covers
- floor mats for volvo
- ford f250 tonneau cover
- american tri-fold tonneau cover toyota tacoma 5' bed
- 2013 honda pilot running boards
- luggage rack cover
- suv trunk mat
- hitch for suv