UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cecil P (Derby, KS) — Oct 04, 2017 7:10 PM
Very neat, clean and up-scale product. It's very sharp looking on my shiny black and chrome Ridgeline. It operates with great ease. It has also improved my gas mileage.
Reviewed by Mark F (Springfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 18, 2017 1:16 PM
I wanted a hard folding cover. I switched from a soft folding cover. A selling point for me was less labor cleaning the hard cover. Wash it and your done. The soft covers you washed them and cleaned them with tonno tonic. This kind of it sticky. Then dust stuck,making it look dirty again. The flex is easy to install. I did have to make the drain holes. No factory holes. I like it ! I think it was worth it in cleaning time alone.
Reviewed by Fernando S (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 17, 2017 1:02 PM
The installation of the side rails was difficult, possibly because on the Tacoma where the end of the bed meets the tail gate it curves inward making it difficult to maintain the side rail flush against the rails during the installation. In addition to this the completed installation was not as low profile as I anticipated. Nevertheless I am satisfied with the operation and overall appearance of this product. I would recommend this Tonneau Cover made in the good old USA.
Reviewed by Roman M (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 08, 2017 10:18 PM
Took 20 minutes to install and works as advertised. Little to no leaking in the rain or washing.
Reviewed by Jeff D (Pittsford, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Aug 22, 2017 6:04 AM
Nice looking. Easy installation. Wish it was a little bit longer on bed. Some water getting into bed.
- undercover tonneau covers
- jack rabbit tonneau covers
- banks 6 gun reviews
- airaid cleaning kit
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevy truck covers
- floor mats for volvo
- ford f250 tonneau cover
- american tri-fold tonneau cover toyota tacoma 5' bed
- 2013 honda pilot running boards
- luggage rack cover
- suv trunk mat
- hitch for suv