TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength and durability
- Industrial-quality leather-grain vinyl top is resistant to UV-damage
- Dual latching system provides easy, full-bed access from either side of your truck
- Cover is safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail so you have full access to your stake bed pockets
- Built to withstand up to a 400 lbs. load rating
- Simple, no-drill installation takes approx. 20 minutes with simple hand tools; removal of cover is even easier and takes just seconds using your hands
- Combines the full bed access benefits of a roll-up cover with the security of a hard cover for a low-profile, tough as nails truck bed cover suited for any need
- Each Titanium truck bed cover is made in the USA
- Ultra sleek low profile design simply looks great on any truck
- Velcro-like seals on the sides and durable rubber seals on the front and rear keep rain, snow, dirt and dust out of your truck bed
- A closed cover with a locked tailgate provides maximum security for your tools, gear or valuables
- Low-profile design ensures clean, smooth styling and will not block window visibility when rolled up
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single, quick-latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Pack both the security of a hard cover with the functionality of a roll up for the ultimate truck bed cover. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol D (Oxford, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 27, 2017 7:10 AM
Installation took maybe 30min. after reading and understanding the instructions. Simple design, simple installation and simple operation that works flawlessly. Just wish the rear seal was a little longer since it barely reaches the tailgate.
Reviewed by Steve A (Fuquay Varina, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Nov 02, 2017 9:52 PM
I was replacing a Extang Solid Fold (tri-fold) with this TruXedo unit. The installation is a little more detailed than the Extang, but overall functionality (the roll-up vs the tri-fold) suits my needs a little better. Fully opened and fastened, the TruXedo offers much more usable space above the rim of the bed. The locking/unlocking mechanism is also a step up in design (it's the only real negative aspect of the Extang). Overall, I'm extremely happy with the TruXedo. Great cover.
Reviewed by C J L (Hewitt, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 19, 2017 5:58 PM
I have purchased 3 other Tonneau covers from TruXedo since 2012 and by far, this was the easiest one to install - only tool needed was a 1/2" socket wrench and a pocket knife. Perfect fit. Very secure model.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (DORR, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Sep 23, 2017 6:23 AM
Arrived a day early, all components well packed. Installation was easy after watching a couple YouTube vids. Really looks good and the design gives me a stronger sense of security.