TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength and durability
- Industrial-quality leather-grain vinyl top is resistant to UV-damage
- Dual latching system provides easy, full-bed access from either side of your truck
- Cover is safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail so you have full access to your stake bed pockets
- Built to withstand up to a 400 lbs. load rating
- Simple, no-drill installation takes approx. 20 minutes with simple hand tools; removal of cover is even easier and takes just seconds using your hands
- Combines the full bed access benefits of a roll-up cover with the security of a hard cover for a low-profile, tough as nails truck bed cover suited for any need
- Each Titanium truck bed cover is made in the USA
- Ultra sleek low profile design simply looks great on any truck
- Velcro-like seals on the sides and durable rubber seals on the front and rear keep rain, snow, dirt and dust out of your truck bed
- A closed cover with a locked tailgate provides maximum security for your tools, gear or valuables
- Low-profile design ensures clean, smooth styling and will not block window visibility when rolled up
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single, quick-latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Pack both the security of a hard cover with the functionality of a roll up for the ultimate truck bed cover. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis B (Sunset, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 22, 2018 9:26 AM
This cover installed without a problem in no time. It looks great and functions as promised. I have had several tonneau covers in the past, this is the first hard rolling (not hard to roll at all) one. I like this one best because the top does not flex and flap at highway speeds. That along with the extra security makes it worth the higher price.
Reviewed by Craig H (Rupert, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2018 4:50 PM
I purchased my first Truxedo Titanium a year ago and loved it. I just purchased a new pickup and the 1st thing I did was order another one. It is very easy to install. I like the security of the metal bars and the ease in taking it on and off if I have a load that requires it to be taken off temporarily.
Reviewed by Robert R (KEARNEYSVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2018 9:44 AM
Extremely easy install. Installed in 20 mins by myself. Looks good a little expensive
Reviewed by Curtis D (BLOUNTVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2018 9:08 AM
This was my own fault. When I ordered the cover there was only one size bed listed, 8 foot. I didn't measure mine, it turned out to be a 6 1/2 foot bed. I had to cut and re-drill the bed rails, and ended up having to leave the cover slightly rolled up on one end. The cover itself wasn't resizable.
Reviewed by bob e (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2018 11:10 AM
Had a roll up in a bed box, nice but box takes bed space, had to replace spring roller every couple years. Also had a soft roll up with 4 tube supports, nice but Velcro gets weak after a couple years and allows gallons of water to collect on top if outside, sagging top further. This one offers support and was very easy to install. The front water seal at the cab could be better designed instead of augmenting with foam tape. Since installed in winter, will see if gets too hot in summer.