TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dress-up your truck’s security and style with a TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific pickup truck bed
- Aluminum slats are linked and bonded for top-notch strength and durability
- Industrial-quality leather-grain vinyl top is resistant to UV-damage
- Dual latching system provides easy, full-bed access from either side of your truck
- Cover is safely secured with durable cargo straps when rolled up
- Mounts inside the rail so you have full access to your stake bed pockets
- Built to withstand up to a 400 lbs. load rating
- Simple, no-drill installation takes approx. 20 minutes with simple hand tools; removal of cover is even easier and takes just seconds using your hands
- Combines the full bed access benefits of a roll-up cover with the security of a hard cover for a low-profile, tough as nails truck bed cover suited for any need
- Each Titanium truck bed cover is made in the USA
- Ultra sleek low profile design simply looks great on any truck
- Velcro-like seals on the sides and durable rubber seals on the front and rear keep rain, snow, dirt and dust out of your truck bed
- A closed cover with a locked tailgate provides maximum security for your tools, gear or valuables
- Low profile design ensures clean, smooth styling and will not block window visibility when rolled up
- Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Protecting your payload has never looked so smooth. With the incredible strength of linked and bonded aluminum slats and the softness of industrial-grade leather-grain material, nothing quite compares to the TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover.
Each TruXedo Titanium is custom-made for a picture-perfect fit on your specific pickup and mounts inside your bed rails—rising only .75” above your truck bed profile. Designed to allow almost-instant access to your entire truck bed, the TruXedo Titanium Tonneau Cover is designed with a single quick latch release for one-handed operation.
When rolled up, the TruXedo Titanium Truck Bed Cover safely secures out of sight with durable cargo straps. And simple, no-drill installation means you’re ready to hit the road in no time. Pack both teh security of a hard cover with the functionality of a roll up for the ultimate truck bed cover. Your TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
TruXedo Titanium Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill L (DERRY, NH) — May 25, 2017 9:49 AM
So far I am very happy with the tonneau cover. It was very easy to install, looks great and so far has kept all water out of the bed. Completely satisfied!!
Reviewed by Michael C (West Deptford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 21, 2017 7:44 AM
Overall, very good cover-looks great, easy install, & is durable. It has kept my bed totally dry after rain. Security is an unexpected concern-I was able to slide my hand under the flap near the tailgate, pull the release cable and roll up the cover. I contacted Truxedo, they advised instead of closing the tailgate first and then the cover, to do the opposite. This allows the weather stripping to tuck behind the tailgate, blocking the release cable. That seems to be a workaround, not by design.
Reviewed by Wayne C (West Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 04, 2017 8:57 PM
Fit is good overall. Took off 1 star because one rail was bent at the rear but a heat gun and some muscle corrected most of the problem. I like the versatility of the roll up but also like the hard metal "protection". Water incursion is minimal. I still need to install the tailgate seal (sold separately). Drove 150 miles with the cover open 1/3 because of cargo above the bed height and the cover stayed in place without straps.
Reviewed by Nate P (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 26, 2017 8:55 AM
I have a 2008 Duramax LMM longbed crewcab. there are plenty other covers more expensive an cheaper, but this cover is probably of the top percentage best you can buy and for the best buck! I had to go back and adjust the clamps a couple times when things didn't line up initially, but I've got it perfect now. No other cover has as consistently good ratings as this cover does. It has rained and ive washed it several times and there's no water in the bed at all. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Reviewed by Stephen P (Annandale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Mar 18, 2017 6:56 AM
but on my 2017 Ram 2500 long bed the rails if tighten down first will not line up properly. You have to keep everything loose and then tighten just enough to hold it. I don't think it will be an issue but the rails could be designed better.