- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy both full truck bed protection and easy access with a TruXedo ProX15 Soft Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Distinctive, extra-low profile and 15° rails provide a flush-mount look
- High-grade woven fabric gives your cargo space a stylish matte-black appearance
- Quick-release system (QRS) allows you to remove the entire cover in seconds, without tools
- Patented automatic tension control design maintains a tight fit in all conditions
- Holds up well under extreme temperatures and all weather conditions
- Special rail-mount design installs in minutes and allows for stake hole pocket access
- Features Velcro to ensure proper sealing along the rails and the entire cover can be opened using a trigger latch
- Entire cover can be removed in mere minutes with no tools providing you with full truck bed access
- Your TruXedo ProX15 Soft Rolling Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
TruXedo ProX15 Soft Rolling Tonneau Covers offer one-of-a-kind style, protection and payload accessibility. Manufactured from high-grade woven fabric that’s finished in an attractive matte-black, it boasts a uniquely low-profile, flush-mount appearance thanks to 15° rails and installs in no time.
Its quick-release system (QRS) means it can also be removed in a matter of seconds, without the use of tools, and patented automatic tension control ensures a fit that’s both safe and taut. Futhermore, this tonneau allows for stake hole pocket access and features heavy-duty Velcro for a proper seal. Designed to resist the damage wrought by high temperatures and extreme weather, your TruXedo ProX15 Soft Rolling Tonneau is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
TruXedo ProX15 Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan N (WESLEY CHAPEL, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2017 5:59 AM
This tonneau cover was an easy install. Love the look of it and the fact that it is low profile. Will have to see how it handles the Florida sun.
Reviewed by Jeff T (BENTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 09, 2017 5:12 AM
The TruXedo ProX15 went on very easily and fast It's great to be able to completely remove the cover if needed as simple as rolling it up. I'm hoping it does give the mileage improvement that these type bed covers claim.
Reviewed by Scott G (Evans City, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 16, 2017 4:50 AM
I got the better cover thinking i as getting something better. I have the side tie downs and they have an alternate way to hook it down. Not that great of a system. I would have rather removed the tie downs and done it the way initially designed. It doesnt seal as good as i would like. Looks good but would rather have better functionality. If Should have been made aware of the alternate mounting before i got it.
Reviewed by Matthew A (Shepherdstown, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2017 6:44 AM
I researched for months on a good combination of near water tight cover, ease of removal, low profile, and complete bed access. I chose the ProX15 and I couldn't be happier. It took about 30-35 min to install and I have driven through 2 storms now with no water getting in the bed.
Reviewed by Doug O (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Nov 03, 2017 9:46 AM
I like the low profile style. install was easy and i like how the cover can be removed for full bed access in seconds. easy to install a slide in camper.