- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a TonnoPro 4 Free Gifts Pack (Does NOT add to cart) With Purchase - $69.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Harden your truck bed for safer cargo hauling with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the TonnoPro Tri Fold cannot be opened
- Reduces wind drag for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Its powerful all–aluminum panels are finished with black epoxy for maximum durability
- Topped with tear–resistant, marine–grade 24.5oz vinyl that’s safe in rain, snow and scorching sun
- Comes preassembled and installs in a flash using an ingenious E–Z clamping system—no tools, no drilling and no sweating needed
- Folds open along leak–proof hinges for fast cargo access
- Pops completely off your pickup in just 3 minutes for total bed access
- Weighs under 70lbs yet supports up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 4 free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro backs your HardFold Tri–Fold Cover with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty
Sick of seeing your valuables soaked by rain, stolen by parking lot bandits or blown away by highway winds? Don't trade–in your truck for a windowless van—put your payload on lockdown with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover delivers unbeatable protection against foul weather, sticky–fingered thieves and drag–inducing wind.
Stout security, sleek style and simple mounting—they all come standard with the HardFold version of TonnoPro's Tri–Fold Truck Bed Cover. Constructed from all–aluminum panels and topped with marine–grade vinyl, nothing's getting through your Tonno Pro Tri–Fold. And, when you're ready to load or unload your truck, it folds open and closes fluidly on sturdy, leak–proof hinges.
You won't flip out installing your Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Yours arrives fully assembled, so you just line it up, clamp it down and you're good to go—no wrenches, screwdrivers or drills required. And, if you need your entire bed free for hauling oversized stuff, your Tri–Fold Cover pops completely off in just three minutes. And for a limited time, your TonnoPro purchase includes four free gifts— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! Best of all, TonnoPro covers their Tri–Fold Truck Bed Covers with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
489 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rick k (THOMPSONS STATION, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 7:09 AM
I like the cover,except it does not lay perfectly flat at the fold joints and extreme rear of cover. It does seem to be weather tight and of good quality. over all I am pleased with it.
Reviewed by RALPH E. B (WHITTIER, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 04, 2017 5:27 PM
THE REAR OF THE COVER LEAVES A GAP BETWEEN THE COVER AND THE TOP OF THE TAILGATE. ABOUT 1/2 TO 3/4 INCHES.
Reviewed by John L (KERRVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 28, 2017 8:06 PM
I don't think it fits as well as it should. Front of bed is curved cover is not. Fits sides well but tailgate kicks it up at the back.
Reviewed by Charles J (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2017 7:29 PM
The hard fold looks great on the top as the vinyl has no wrinkles like a soft tonneau. Now the bad. This was installed on a 2018 Ford F150 Raptor. The vinyl is so tight that the corners of the cover curl upward and will not lay flat on the side rail and rear corners where the gate is. It is going back. Hopefully they can send another where the vinyl was not pulled too tight. These are a lot of money for a defective design.