TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
- Rebates: $30 Details
- Get a TonnoPro 4 Free Gifts Pack With Purchase - A $69.00 Value!
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Harden your truck bed for safer cargo hauling with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover
- Tailor made for a flawless fit on your truck
- Keeps your freight safe from crooks, the elements and wind
- When the tailgate is locked, the TonnoPro Tri Fold cannot be opened
- Reduces wind drag for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Its powerful all–aluminum panels are finished with black epoxy for maximum durability
- Topped with tear–resistant, marine–grade 24.5oz vinyl that’s safe in rain, snow and scorching sun
- Comes preassembled and installs in a flash using an ingenious E–Z clamping system—no tools, no drilling and no sweating needed
- Folds open along leak–proof hinges for fast cargo access
- Pops completely off your pickup in just 3 minutes for total bed access
- Weighs under 70lbs yet supports up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 4 free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro backs your HardFold Tri–Fold Cover with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty
Sick of seeing your valuables soaked by rain, stolen by parking lot bandits or blown away by highway winds? Don't trade–in your truck for a windowless van—put your payload on lockdown with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover delivers unbeatable protection against foul weather, sticky–fingered thieves and drag–inducing wind.
Stout security, sleek style and simple mounting—they all come standard with the HardFold version of TonnoPro's Tri–Fold Truck Bed Cover. Constructed from all–aluminum panels and topped with marine–grade vinyl, nothing's getting through your Tonno Pro Tri–Fold. And, when you're ready to load or unload your truck, it folds open and closes fluidly on sturdy, leak–proof hinges.
You won't flip out installing your Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Yours arrives fully assembled, so you just line it up, clamp it down and you're good to go—no wrenches, screwdrivers or drills required. And, if you need your entire bed free for hauling oversized stuff, your Tri–Fold Cover pops completely off in just three minutes. And for a limited time, your TonnoPro purchase includes four free gifts— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! Best of all, TonnoPro covers their Tri–Fold Truck Bed Covers with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
415 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles B (SNELLVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Canyon — Monday at 10:31 PM
there may be other covers with more options,but they will cost twice as much and they wont do better than this one. It is easy to install and to use.Construction is great and far better than many costing more .If you are looking for an affordable way to improve your truck's looks and keep your things protected this is a great investment with real rewards.
Reviewed by Bill H (Locustville, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 5:47 AM
It was everything I expected. The installation is easy, removal even easier. We drove two days in rain and did not find any wet spots on our new bedrug.
Reviewed by Randall R (RENSSELAER, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2017 6:06 AM
I like the cover for the truck however I do have a few issues with it. (1) Seems to be a little bit short because of the way the tailgate on the truck is made. (2) The cover doesn't pull down very well for a tight seal right at the tailgate.(3) The handle to tighten seems to be cheaply made. For as expensive the cover is I think it should fit better and tighten down better.
Reviewed by Russell T (Eagle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2017 9:24 PM
Overall happy wit it. I wish the hold-down clips on the last section didn't have to be set just so to keep from damaging the top material when folding it back. Fit was okay. Time will tell how it holds up.