TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Get a TonnoPro 4 Free Gifts Pack With Purchase - A $69.00 Value!
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Harden your truck bed for safer cargo hauling with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover
- Tailor made for a flawless fit on your truck
- Keeps your freight safe from crooks, the elements and wind
- When the tailgate is locked, the TonnoPro Tri Fold cannot be opened
- Reduces wind drag for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Its powerful all–aluminum panels are finished with black epoxy for maximum durability
- Topped with tear–resistant, marine–grade 24.5oz vinyl that’s safe in rain, snow and scorching sun
- Comes preassembled and installs in a flash using an ingenious E–Z clamping system—no tools, no drilling and no sweating needed
- Folds open along leak–proof hinges for fast cargo access
- Pops completely off your pickup in just 3 minutes for total bed access
- Weighs under 70lbs yet supports up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 4 free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro backs your HardFold Tri–Fold Cover with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty
Sick of seeing your valuables soaked by rain, stolen by parking lot bandits or blown away by highway winds? Don't trade–in your truck for a windowless van—put your payload on lockdown with the TonnoPro HardFold Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, the Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover delivers unbeatable protection against foul weather, sticky–fingered thieves and drag–inducing wind.
Stout security, sleek style and simple mounting—they all come standard with the HardFold version of TonnoPro's Tri–Fold Truck Bed Cover. Constructed from all–aluminum panels and topped with marine–grade vinyl, nothing's getting through your Tonno Pro Tri–Fold. And, when you're ready to load or unload your truck, it folds open and closes fluidly on sturdy, leak–proof hinges.
You won't flip out installing your Tri–Fold Tonneau Cover. Yours arrives fully assembled, so you just line it up, clamp it down and you're good to go—no wrenches, screwdrivers or drills required. And, if you need your entire bed free for hauling oversized stuff, your Tri–Fold Cover pops completely off in just three minutes. And for a limited time, your TonnoPro purchase includes four free gifts— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! Best of all, TonnoPro covers their Tri–Fold Truck Bed Covers with a Lifetime frame Warranty and a 10–year vinyl cover warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
TonnoPro HardFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
431 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2017 3:21 PM
Very easy to install. (NO TOOLS NEEDED). It fits perfectly my 2013 Dodge PU. It looks great. Seems to be well built. Keeps my truck bed bone try. No problems going through a car wash either. The price was half what I could buy locally (different name brand). All in all a great value for your money.
Reviewed by Lori K (Crookston, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 10, 2017 7:01 AM
The only reason I am giving this product a lower review is because it does not keep the dirt out of the box. I live in the country and drive on gravel roads. After putting on the cover, the inside of the box got covered with dust and dirt. Not sure if this happens with every cover you put on though. Otherwise it was easy to install and looks nice.
Reviewed by James S (Oak Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2017 12:23 PM
Everything it was advertised to be! Easy to install, and keeps the bed clean and dry. Looks great on the truck, and easily allows larger loads to be carried without taking it off, but if need be, comes off easily. Great top!