Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get the ultimate in bed coverage with the Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover
- Easy-to-use retractable cover with a scratch-resistant matte black finish
- Constructed from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate for almost impenetrable strength
- Reinforced with tempered aluminum support beams to support up to 200 lbs
- Spiral track storage canister prevents your cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes
- Front canister is incorporated into the low-profile design for a flush, seamless fit & improved aerodynamics
- Secure weather seal keeps moisture and debris out of your truck bed
- Locks in any position along the rail with integrated key locks—keep it open for large loads
- Sealed ball bearings guarantee smooth operation and easy, clamp-on installation
- Your Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Protecting your truck bed shouldn’t mean sacrificing your cargo access or sacrificing what your truck bed was made for—ultimate utility. Ramp up your bed’s convenience, security and style with a Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover. Locking in any position along the rail with integrated key locks, this sleek cover can leave plenty of room for oversized loads or shut up tight for total coverage.
As easy to operate as it is easy on the eyes, the retractable Retrax MX utilizes sealed ball bearings to guarantee smooth operation and an innovative spiral track storage canister to prevent the cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes. Crafted from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate with reinforced aluminum support beams, the RetraxONE MX Tonneau offers virtually impenetrable strength and an equally durable UV-resistant, scratch-free matte black finish.
The low-profile design ensures a flush, seamless fit and improved aerodynamics, while the secure weather seal make sure your truck bed stays dry and free of debris. Your RetraxONE MX Truck Bed Cover installs easily thanks to the no-drill, clamp on design and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hal B (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 22, 2017 8:06 PM
I was looking for a top end tonneau cover for my 2017 Honda Ridgeline. I looked at several different companies and styles. After looking at the Retrax ONE MX online I chatted with the customer service rep. After a long chat he had answered all my questions and had a pleasant surprise for me. I immediately ordered my cover and it arrived earlier than promised. Simple to install and looks like it is OEM equipment. ??
Reviewed by Lisa C (PALM BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 10, 2017 8:53 AM
Looks great, install was easy (watch you tube videos). First cover delivered, installed, too short, un-install, new cover comes, re-install original cover pull out short cover(trash),feed in correct cover. Big pain, but after sending pictures, retrax replaced with correct size.
Reviewed by Michael N (Cochran, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Nov 25, 2016 8:31 PM
My second Retrax, first was the powered one. It was nice, but a little inconsistent at times. So far this one seems to be better, and the matte color is a lot nicer.
Reviewed by Richard S (LAS VEGAS, NV) — Oct 26, 2016 9:29 AM
Did a lot of research on tonneau covers. Found this one to fit the all of my needs. Looks great and low profile. If you want a functional cover with good looks. Look no further.
Reviewed by William G (FREDERICK, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 08, 2016 3:51 AM
My son and I installed it on my 2011 Toyota Tacoma in just over an hour. All the parts were in the box, the hardware was complete and the included instructions were specific to our truck and very clear. The cover operates as advertised and looks amazing! It has not been rain tested yet. Install tip: drill the drain holes in your bed liner before installing the cover on the truck. The Auto Anything experience was great as always.
- retrax tonneau covers
- how do coverking leather seat covers look
- husky weather liners
- lund seal and peel tonneau
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- chevy truck covers
- ford tool box
- 2007 dodge ram tri-fold tonneau cover
- jaguar xf sun shade
- tacoma bed cover
- truck tents for camping
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- auto mats and accessories