ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 4/11 - 4/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Safeguard your truck bed in style with a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum slats with durable, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges
- Textured matte-black powder coat withstands even the toughest elements
- Convenient hauling flexibility with intermittent locking positions
- Expertly-engineered canister provides ultimate cover protection
- Conveniently located tether hand release for easy opening and closing of the cover
- Flush, low-profile design maintains the sleek look of your truck
- Each cover is custom-made to fit your specific pickup – easy, no-drill installation
- ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Truck bed protection never looked so smooth. When it comes to keeping your equipment out of the elements and out of the hands of would-be thieves, it doesn’t get much better than a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover.
Thanks to heavy-duty aluminum slats, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges and a textured matte-black powder coat, the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau offers unbeatable protection from any assault. Each custom-made ProZ UltraTrack Truck Bed Cover is equipped with an equally customized canister to ensure your cover stays in peak condition for years to come.
Intermittent locking positions and a conveniently located tether hand release make the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau Cover a perfect companion for hauling any cargo. Installing easily with no drilling required, the ProZ Ultra Track Retractable Tonneau Cover boasts a flush, low-profile design that won’t interfere with your truck’s already seamless style. ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty.
ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Feb 25, 2017 4:22 PM
Very simple no-drill install and only takes about an hour. You'll need to provide a ratchet or a screwdriver that will hold the included torx bit. This is a one-person job, but might want help getting the awkward canister on. The cover slides well and it's very easy to open and close. I noticed no noise or movement while driving and the bed was mostly dry after a downpour. The aluminum slats form a solid cover when closed that's very secure with a locked tailgate. Looks really nice too!
Reviewed by Eric A (GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jan 25, 2017 7:47 AM
Great product for a great price. Easy installation. Seems to be a very durable item. Only downfall is the cover is not designed to have any weight set on top of it. Overall, very pleased with my purchase.