- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add strong, stylish truck bed security with a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom-crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polymer with a rugged textured finish
- Seamless panels can shoulder up to 400 lbs and are engineered to resist UV damage
- Offers total truck bed access when fully folded open – secures with prop rods
- Weather-proof hinges and seals won’t crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked
- Fits flush with your bed rails for a stylish, low-profile look – improves your MPG
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Compatible with under-rail & spray-in bedliners, most bedrails and tailgate caps
- ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ ProFold Premium Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Safeguarding the contents of your truck bed doesn’t have to come at the cost of your rig’s smooth, sleek exterior. Boost your cargo-covering capabilities in style with the low-profile look of a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
The ProZ ProFold Tonneau Cover offers the best of worlds with three durable panels that fold completely back for full bed access and forward for maximum security. As tough as it is head-turning, ProZ ProFold Truck Bed Covers can shoulder up to 400 lbs of added weight and resist years of harsh UV rays.
Connected by leak-proof rubber seals with an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly is designed to keep your bed completely clean and dry. Your ProZ Pro Fold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked. Easy to install and remove, with no drilling required, your ProZ Pro Fold Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel R. W (Berkeley Springs, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 14, 2017 5:55 AM
I haven't installed it as of yet because I was waiting on replacement parts that weren't sent. I didn't receive the seal for the Bulkhead and then no drain tubes for either side. I called Customer Service about the missing parts and they were shipped within a few days and I received them in yesterday about 6 days from my call. The weather is too bad to install at the present time but it looks like a very simple job now with all the parts.
Reviewed by David J (Arabi, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2017 5:29 AM
very easy installation. looks great, just what I was looking for. the only thing I would improve on is the length of the catches. the channel is deep enough that the catches could be longer. once it is centered there isn't a lot of the catch in the track. overall very good purchase. still 5 stars
Reviewed by Mario B (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2017 4:01 PM
took 1 1/2 hour to install, only problem was in the instructions the weather strip that was sent, there no was info were to place it, had look on line. looks great , did not change my mileage, but I like it, it keeps my stuff out of sight and safe.
Reviewed by Rand S (CASHIERS, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 02, 2017 8:30 PM
For $767, a great buy. FRP. Appears identical to BackFlip FRP for 25% less. Took 3+ hours to get installed. Not the fault of anyone but me. I'm all thumbs assembling things. Instructions were good and the materials quality. Don't over tighten clamps while still squaring things up. Looks great. All but the last 4"+/- can fold up with struts for hauling big things in 95% of your bed. Not sure if really watertight, but this is a truck, not a submarine. So far, things look dry in the bed.