- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Instructions (PDF) (Enter your vehicle info to see vehicle specific install guides)
- Add sleek, simple truck bed protection with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Unique two-panel cover provides quick, easy cargo management
- When the tailgate is locked, the ProZ Bi-Fold cover cannot be opened
- Folds and props into an upright position for total bed access and truck bed utility
- Low-profile, flush mount installation delivers smooth style and decreased wind drag
- Weather seals and drain tubes ensure your payload stays protected from the elements
- Tough, lightweight aluminum panels are finished with a durable black powder coat
- Quick release cable allows you to quickly open the cover from either side of the tailgate
- No-drill installation with the included vehicle specific brackets—remove cover in minutes if desired
- ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Ensure your prized pick-up has the truck bed protection it deserves with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover. The sleek, yet sturdy design of this unique two-panel cover comes from its lightweight aluminum panels and stylish black powder coat finish.
The Premium Bi Fold Tonneau Cover easily bends in half and props into an upright position that not only allows you quick access to your cargo, but complete and ultimate truck bed utility. Custom-made to flush mount on your specific pickup, this stylish low-profile bed cover boasts no-drill installation and decreased wind resistance.
Bi Fold Truck Bed Covers are constructed with durable weather seals and drain tubes to make sure your valuable cargo stays dry and protected from any elements. ProZ ProFold Bi-Fold Covers feature a quick release cable that allows you one-handed operation of your cover from either side of the tailgate and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Do not drive with the cover in the propped open position
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick R (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Feb 01, 2018 6:38 PM
It only took 30 minutes to install solo and I did all the attachments from outside the truck bed, I did not have to climb inside the bed. It is well thought out and uses the trucks slide rails to hold the cover down. I'm very pleased with it.
Reviewed by Tim B (Mansura, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2018 8:23 AM
I shopped covers and prices for a while.Looked at different brands,and styles and asked a lot of questions.I got a lot of answers on live chat.Thanks guys for helping me make the best choice!ProZ Profold Premium Bi-Fold is a great cover!
Reviewed by Peter T (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Jan 26, 2018 3:22 AM
Called for a different cover it was not available Auto Anything rep reccomended Pro Fold It was easy to install and looks great It can be removed very fast and easy if necessary and put back on just as fast and easy Very similar if not the same as the Gator BiFold
Reviewed by Michael W (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 9:30 AM
I like the look of the Tonneau cover and it was easy to install but it does not appear to be the best fit for a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado ex-tended cab 6' 5" bed. It should be an inch longer on both the front and the rear to completely provide the best coverage over the truck bed. I will need to make some modifications to this bed cover to ensure that water (rain) does not get inside the truck bed.