- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Instructions (PDF) (Enter your vehicle info to see vehicle specific install guides)
- Add sleek, simple truck bed protection with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Unique two-panel cover provides quick, easy cargo management
- When the tailgate is locked, the ProZ Bi-Fold cover cannot be opened
- Folds and props into an upright position for total bed access and truck bed utility
- Low-profile, flush mount installation delivers smooth style and decreased wind drag
- Weather seals and drain tubes ensure your payload stays protected from the elements
- Tough, lightweight aluminum panels are finished with a durable black powder coat
- Quick release cable allows you to quickly open the cover from either side of the tailgate
- No-drill installation with the included vehicle specific brackets—remove cover in minutes if desired
- ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Ensure your prized pick-up has the truck bed protection it deserves with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover. The sleek, yet sturdy design of this unique two-panel cover comes from its lightweight aluminum panels and stylish black powder coat finish.
The Premium Bi Fold Tonneau Cover easily bends in half and props into an upright position that not only allows you quick access to your cargo, but complete and ultimate truck bed utility. Custom-made to flush mount on your specific pickup, this stylish low-profile bed cover boasts no-drill installation and decreased wind resistance.
Bi Fold Truck Bed Covers are constructed with durable weather seals and drain tubes to make sure your valuable cargo stays dry and protected from any elements. ProZ ProFold Bi-Fold Covers feature a quick release cable that allows you one-handed operation of your cover from either side of the tailgate and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Do not drive with the cover in the propped open position
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wendy D (Grand Ledge, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 18, 2017 6:46 AM
Great looking topper, easy to install took me about 20 minutes. I did drop side rails about a 1/8" below side rail for a better seal
Reviewed by Adrian H (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 15, 2017 4:07 PM
High quality materials, works as advertised, all necessary parts and a little more were present, shipped in giant box that protected the product until it got to me, and was able to install in the dark of night (around 9:30pm). The only thing that could've made it better was the prop rod. It's not bad, its just very simplistic and does its job. It's not as high quality as everything else. I would've paid a little extra to be able to drive with the cover completely up.
Reviewed by Richard R (BELMONT, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 7:21 AM
Purchased this after reviewing several other covers. This installs easily, but dents, scratches and leaks. I would recommend a different cover with a polymer top if you want a water tight seal and a more durable cover. If you just want a lockable cover to keep things out of sight and sense of it being secure this will work for the price.
Reviewed by Edwin M (Manvel, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 5:46 AM
The cover looks great and it is fairly easy to install alone. The side rails required several adjustments to get a flush installation. Other than that so far so good.
Reviewed by Gavin D (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 12, 2017 9:27 PM
I love it!! The best part is that it was so easy to install. I was so happy that I did not need any help. It looks so good on my truck while protecting my surfboard and gear when I go down to Mexico. I don't understand how it can help with gas mileage, but if that is true, well yay!!
- proz tonneau covers
- gaylord cover tonneau
- baer decelarotor reviews
- bedmats vs bedliner?
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- toyota mats
- 2011 subaru outback bra
- tonneau covers for ford f350
- toolbox tonneau cover ford f150
- custom car mats car floor mats
- truck bed rails covers
- truck steps bars