Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover (racks and rails sold separately)
- No-drill, clamp on installation
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau is backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with a special "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its exclusive power spring design, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William H (Auke Bay, AK) — Nov 13, 2017 11:20 AM
Great product. Looks good. Instructions need an absolute over-haul! Had to rely on on-line videos to install.
Reviewed by Dennis C (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Oct 17, 2017 9:54 PM
The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is absolutely beautiful and provides security for the truck bed and anything in it. When it's locked...It's locked. The installation is not as easy as the instructions make it seem. Pay attention to what you're doing and just the instructions as a guide. The instructions are not necessarily correct. When you're done, it will look great!
Reviewed by John G (SAN CLEMENTE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Oct 12, 2017 8:39 PM
One thing that's not mentioned anywhere is, if you have a bedliner the canister will not fit properly you must cut you liner away for the canister to fit.
Reviewed by Gary M (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 08, 2017 10:37 AM
Delayed delivery. Explorer rails missing plastic end caps on cab end of rails. One person installation was difficult (and this is the second PE bed cover I have installed. Overall, I like the cover,this is the second one I have owned.
Reviewed by Danny R (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 11, 2017 1:05 AM
This was a hard decision to spend the money for this cover, but when it was installed it was a thing of beauty. The powder coating goes very well with a black truck. Installing was a little tricky when installing the rails but we figured it out. If you are looking for a cover and want something that looks amazing spend the extra money for the full metal jacket.