- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your rig with premium style and lasting performance with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover
- Impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels offer ultimate security
- Covered with double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade black vinyl
- Offers instant cargo access – just unclamp locking handles and fold forward
- Durable nylon straps hold cover open to make room for oversized cargo
- Scuff and dent-proof panels can shoulder up to 350 lbs (evenly distributed)
- Installs easily in less than 10 minutes with secure clamping system
- Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Protecting your payload is secure and stylish with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover riding behind your rig. Crafted from impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels wrapped in double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade vinyl, this tri-fold tonneau offers a virtually impenetrable fortress from sticky-fingered thieves.
The Lund Hard Fold Tonneau arrives pre-assembled to ease installation and boasts a straightforward, secure clamping system that locks tight when your tailgate’s closed. Opening in an instant and folding completely forward, the Lund Hard Folding Tonneau Cover is even equipped with durable nylon straps to keep your cover completely open when you need to haul oversized loads.
Low-profile with an aerodynamic look, the Lund Hard Fold Truck Bed Cover does more than just pretty-up your pickup. Thanks to scuff and dent-proof panels, it can shoulder up to 350 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Blake C (STATESBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 8:44 PM
I had a extang trifecta on a previous truck, and decided to go with this one on my new truck because of the price difference. It's an ok cover, I like that it has a hard aluminum shell underneath the vinyl top. It doesn't lay as flat as it should, a jump shows where the middle disk is. Latches and clamps are cheaply made. All in all, an econimal cover. Will not be as water tight as last cover.
Reviewed by Michael K (BETHEL PARK, PA) — Monday at 5:29 PM
The first tonneau cover that was delivered was damaged. The weather stripping on the middle section, both sides, was torn so the cover never would have sealed properly. I contacted customer relations at Lund and after sending pictures and a copy of the invoice Lund sent another cover and the second cover was fine. I installed the new cover in about 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Norman G (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 15, 2017 9:26 AM
I had looked at similar hard fold tonneau covers in showrooms but I decided to buy the Lund tonneau cover online. The Lund cover is just as good as the more expensive (exTang) covers I saw in the showrooms but is much cheaper. Installation was a breeze.
- conditioner for avalanche tonneau cover
- car covers flannel
- chevrolet billet grille emblem
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- acura car mats wholesale
- tacoma hard bed cover
- dashboard covers for chevy tahoe
- dodge ram tonneau cover
- exhaust performance
- leather wrap steering wheel
- soft luggage rack