Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Outfit your rig with premium style and lasting performance with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover
- Impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels offer ultimate security
- Covered with double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade black vinyl
- Offers instant cargo access – just unclamp locking handles and fold forward
- Durable nylon straps hold cover open to make room for oversized cargo
- Scuff and dent-proof panels can shoulder up to 350 lbs (evenly distributed)
- Installs easily in less than 10 minutes with secure clamping system
- Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Protecting your payload is secure and stylish with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover riding behind your rig. Crafted from impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels wrapped in double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade vinyl, this tri-fold tonneau offers a virtually impenetrable fortress from sticky-fingered thieves.
The Lund Hard Fold Tonneau arrives pre-assembled to ease installation and boasts a straightforward, secure clamping system that locks tight when your tailgate’s closed. Opening in an instant and folding completely forward, the Lund Hard Folding Tonneau Cover is even equipped with durable nylon straps to keep your cover completely open when you need to haul oversized loads.
Low-profile with an aerodynamic look, the Lund Hard Fold Truck Bed Cover does more than just pretty-up your pickup. Thanks to scuff and dent-proof panels, it can shoulder up to 350 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2017 7:26 AM
The TriFold Cover Is Not To bad . For the Price I expected better but you get what you pay for ! It Doesnt lay flat on the second fold or at the end.
Reviewed by anthony f (SHOREWOOD, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2017 8:34 AM
Installed it on my truck a few days ago and pleased with the purchase. Has a little bit of wind shutter at highway speeds but the hard panels will definitely improve security. Overall a good cover.
Reviewed by Don B (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2017 4:56 AM
Box to installed, about 15 minutes, perfect fit. If your tailgate locks, you have a secure load with this cover. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Darren H (WARREN, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2017 5:01 AM
It serves the purpose well, however I do feel its quite over priced for what it is. The seems came frayed, doest affect the use of it just looks bad. It will not lay 100% flat always seems to be a little bubble from shipping. Installation is easy however if you tighten it down too much to get a good seal the clips pop off forcing you to loosen it up. In hind sight I wish I either got the cheap $250 soft one or spent a little more money and got a nice hard retractable one...
- conditioner for avalanche tonneau cover
- car covers flannel
- chevrolet billet grille emblem
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- acura car mats wholesale
- tacoma hard bed cover
- dashboard covers for chevy tahoe
- dodge ram tonneau cover
- exhaust performance
- leather wrap steering wheel
- soft luggage rack