- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shroud your truck’s precious cargo with the Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Boasts a durable twill-weave texture that holds up over time, no matter the elements
- Your tonneau resists water, mildew, UV rays and other gunk
- Easy to install, it has a Tri-Fold design
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Cable clamp lock and tailgate seal are optional
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
You may not navigate the wicked and treacherous sea, but when you’re at the helm of your truck, the Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from pillaging hands and foul weather.
Forget about scrawny truck cargo covers – the folks at Lund designed their cover to cloak your payload with a heavy-duty twill-weave texture. Plus, it resists water, mildew and UV rays. Like the Lund Genesis Elite, it allows full access to your truck bed and installs easily. In fact, its Tri-Fold design is one of the most coveted tonneau cover styles on the market. A cable clamp lock and tailgate seal are not included, but are optional. Your Genesis Elite is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Guy B (OAKHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 6:47 AM
The cover couldn't have been easier to install. Looks great and I only gave it a 4 in quality because it's too early to know how it will hold up
Reviewed by Richard M (DERIDDER, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 11, 2018 4:53 AM
Installation was very easy, looks great on the vehicle, recommend to all my friends and dealership.
Reviewed by David B (Tipp City, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 05, 2018 4:45 PM
My third tri-fold and the Lund is the classiest by far. Wished latches closest to cab were screw in vs actual latches. Overall, very satisfied.