Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Advance your truck bed security with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your year, make and model pick-up truck
- Integrated seals provide ultimate weather resistance with 4-layers of protection
- Lightweight, 1” thick thermoplastic cover skin is UV-treated to fight fade
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau cannot be opened
- Dent-proof panels ensure long-lasting durability and can support up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Matte black finish with powder-coated frame and hinges deliver OEM style
- Simplified design comes fully-assembled for easy clamp-on installation using just your hands in just minutes
- Plenty of room for storage under the cover or open for larger cargo such as a 5th wheel hitch
- Solid Fold 2.0 is built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Elevate your payload protection to the next level with the 2.0 version of Extang’s Solid Fold Tonneau Cover. Engineered for lightweight strength, the Solid Fold 2 boasts all the best features of the original cover—with a few advancements in some pivotal places.
Swapping out the previously used hot-to-the-touch aluminum, the Solid Fold 2nd Generation is constructed from 1” thick thermoplastic that’s UV-treated to keep cool and fight fade. And with dent-proof panels and integrated 4-layer weather seals, you’re ensured years of good-looking defense against inclement weather and would-be thieves.
Manufactured with a custom-fit for your prized pickup, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 features a matte black finish with a powder-coated frame and hinges designed to deliver sleek OEM-like style. Your Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
228 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff M (Aston, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Sep 12, 2017 10:53 AM
Great fit for the Tundra with a rail system. Easy to install and use. Just waiting for some rain to see how well the seals work. If the bed stays dry then it gets 5 stars from me.
Reviewed by Benjamin T (SAINT JOHNS, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2017 8:57 PM
The only issue is the rear locking handle is located in an difficult place to grab the rail and the locking area on the handle is just shy of getting past the plastic top rail so the locking handle can grab solidly (easily) on to the metal overhang. Still love the solid design
Reviewed by Steven B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 01, 2017 8:12 PM
Fast Delivery. The shipper was Fed Ex and the package - box looked like it ahd been drug behind their delivery trucks from Michigan to Colorado. The underside was scratched and the front hold down bracket was broken. I immediately contacted Auto Anything and the bracket was replace at no charge. Installation is a bit of a nightmare, so count on at least a couple of hours to get it straight and the hold down brackets positioned correctly. Overall, very sturdy and secure cover.
Reviewed by Mark P (SYRACUSE, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 29, 2017 9:35 AM
Cover is Heavy Duty! One thing I will mention is the instructions are not real clear as to wether your truck is equipped with a rail system or without as far as which cover you will need? If you have a rail system you need the one for rail system. I ended up removing my rail system from truck to get my "With out rail System" to fit correctly. Once all this is figured out its a very SIMPLE install! P.S. Auto Anything is very easy to work with and a excellent resource for truck parts.
Reviewed by Paul H (PARKVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Aug 26, 2017 10:26 AM
The fiberglass cap did not go up high enough for some things we transport occasionally. This solves the problem by folding or taking it off as needed.
- nu image platinum series gauge kits
- oval wheel to wheel nerf steps
- roll back 2 covers
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- subaru floor mats rubber
- truck bed cover for explorer sport trac
- ford superduty rollaway tonneau cover
- rubber floor mats for ford expedition
- custom floors mats
- durable truck seat covers
- bug wind deflectors