Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Advance your truck bed security with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your year, make and model pick-up truck
- Integrated seals provide ultimate weather resistance with 4-layers of protection
- Lightweight, 1” thick thermoplastic cover skin is UV-treated to fight fade
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau cannot be opened
- Dent-proof panels ensure long-lasting durability and can support up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Matte black finish with powder-coated frame and hinges deliver OEM style
- Simplified design comes fully-assembled for quick, easy clamp-on installation
- Solid Fold 2.0 is built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Elevate your payload protection to the next level with the 2.0 version of Extang’s Solid Fold Tonneau Cover. Engineered for lightweight strength, the Solid Fold 2 boasts all the best features of the original cover—with a few advancements in some pivotal places.
Swapping out the previously used hot-to-the-touch aluminum, the Solid Fold 2nd Generation is constructed from 1” thick thermoplastic that’s UV-treated to keep cool and fight fade. And with dent-proof panels and integrated 4-layer weather seals, you’re ensured years of good-looking defense against inclement weather and would-be thieves.
Manufactured with a custom-fit for your prized pickup, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 features a matte black finish with a powder-coated frame and hinges designed to deliver sleek OEM-like style. Your Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
200 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arthur G (Wyoming, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 17, 2017 10:03 PM
Fast Shipping, packaged nicely. Mine came with emblem stuck between gasket. Extang quickly sent me a replacement gasket and emblem. Installed easy on my 2013 F-150. Follow instructions!! First rain storm it leaked front hinge and rear cab. It also seems to small for bed, should be wider. Cab corners don't line up with tailgate. I have to lift cover after closing tailgate to keep gasket from pinching. It is what it says... one solid cover, but not waterproof. Should be cheaper!!
Reviewed by mary l (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2017 3:53 PM
It installed in minutes, perfect fit, it looks great, it doesn't leak in the northwest rain, and it goes through the car wash like a champ. I couldn't be happier.
- nu image platinum series gauge kits
- oval wheel to wheel nerf steps
- roll back 2 covers
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- subaru floor mats rubber
- truck bed cover for explorer sport trac
- ford superduty rollaway tonneau cover
- rubber floor mats for ford expedition
- custom floors mats
- durable truck seat covers
- bug wind deflectors