Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LANCE V (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 11, 2017 5:19 AM
I love the Extang cover that I just received. Was easy easy to install. Was curious to see how waterproof the cover would be and after the first rain storm it kept out the water. I think my gas mileage actually went up a little bit too. Totally satisfied.
Reviewed by Doug V (Andover, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2017 6:51 AM
I am completely satisfied with the Extang Encore Tonneau Cover. It was easy to install and will be easy to remove if I ever decide to take it off. It gives me peace of mind when I travel with things in the back or if I have multiple stops when I shop for supplies. I find this cover to be a great value for the price!!
Reviewed by Michael D (PORTAGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Apr 06, 2017 10:27 AM
Like the access to both the front and back of the bed. Wish it was about 1-2 inches longer. Feels like it just barely covers the bed, which lets some water in. As a result, only giving it 4 stars
Reviewed by Merle S (Roy, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 28, 2017 9:19 AM
I gave 4 stars and I would give 5 but the rear end of the cover on my 2013 ford f150 is not tight to the beans you can lift it up with your fingersaND with a wire you can unlatch the cover. It's not as secure as I would like but it does look great and helps on the gas mileage.