Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zach K (Andrews Afb, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 7:38 AM
Overall I like the cover, it installed easy (around 40 min alone), fits well, and looks good. The only thing I don't like is that it leaks a good amount at the rear corners. I sealed the tailgate with the seals that are recommended at purchase of the cover and I'm still unsatisfied at the amount of water getting in. Yes I know that with hard covers it's harder to get a water tight seal but this is a bit much imo.
Reviewed by Larry P (AURORA, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Thursday at 7:05 AM
Cover fits very well and installation is not difficult. They give you instructions and a fitment "gauge" to get the alignment correct up front. You DO NOT have to drill 3/4" holes into the box for the drain tube. I used my rotozip tool to remove a little of the plastic above the existing drain holes in the box and reduced the Encore drain tube to 3/8" and it fit into the drain holes in the box. This should take care of water drainage.
Reviewed by Hector R (Miami, FL) — Feb 15, 2017 4:42 AM
Cover arrived without incident, followed directions and with the help of a friend had it installed within 30 minutes (taking our time). Key lock function works with no issues and only had it on the truck now for about a week but so far no issues with water (still waiting for south Florida rainy season). But does look sharp on the truck!!!!
Reviewed by Louis G (Northfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 24, 2017 7:47 AM
All in all it worked out fine after making a number of corrections due to damage to the rails when delivered. I observed the box being off loaded the corner of the box hit the ground hard causing the rail where the clamp fits in to be crushed. Both rail, drivers side by the cab and the passenger side by the tailgate were affected. After three attempts I was able to get the rail to fit the clamp correctly and the cover to close.