Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle W (ENTERPRISE, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Feb 09, 2018 1:40 PM
The only problem I have is that the drain rail doesn't come all the way to the tailgate. This allows additional water to come inside the bed.
Reviewed by Valerie B (Akron, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 29, 2018 8:01 AM
The installation was fairly straightforward and it definitely looks nice on the truck. After running it through the car wash it definitely was not water tight, but I have yet to follow up to see where the water is getting in. I'm hopeful that more strategically placed foam strips will do the trick. It seems like it would be helpful if it were a bit longer in the front.
Reviewed by Jeff S (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2018 3:12 AM
I was about to get a new truck but got this and the Ford factory bed extender. Couldn't be happier. Should have done it a long time ago. I would recommend the under cover bed lights though. It gets pretty dark in there and you can't see squat at night.