Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Wide-opening front panel exposes the whole front half of your truck bed
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Tonganoxie, KS) — Jul 09, 2017 1:51 PM
This cover is exactly what I wanted in a cover for my Chevy Colorado. I can securely store items in the bed during lake outings. The front access is very handy, and the cover seems to be quite weather resistant. It also comes out easy. I can't wait for hunting season. Installation was pretty straightforward, but took me a bit longer than projected. I still haven't found a solution for the slight gap along the cab edge.
Reviewed by Samuel M (BOCA RATON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 4:58 AM
Fast Delivery Easy Install Works exactly as described Extremely happy with my decision to purchase the Encore
Reviewed by jonathan m (Township Of Washington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 09, 2017 2:01 AM
Researched for days. Found this to suite my needs best with front cab section that opens. Instal was decent. Took about 45 mins. Adjustment screws on rear latch were stripped on one side. In shipping the drain spout broke off. Could have been better packaging. Cover does leak if you don't use extra weather seal.
Reviewed by LANCE V (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 11, 2017 5:19 AM
I love the Extang cover that I just received. Was easy easy to install. Was curious to see how waterproof the cover would be and after the first rain storm it kept out the water. I think my gas mileage actually went up a little bit too. Totally satisfied.