- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tackle any work task on a new level of accessibility and rugged durability with DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover
- Constructed from ultra-strong diamond plate aluminum with seven structural support beams to evenly spread and support cargo weight
- Features an encompassing neoprene compression gasket for the ultimate weather protection
- Haul twice the cargo with the double-decker stamina of the DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover, boasting a gigantic 1600 lb top hauling capacity
- Safeguard your valuables with two lock handles with interlocking rods for unsurpassed security
- Strap down your top cargo in a snap with the multiple tie-down points provided by 12 cargo cleats
- Both the front and rear panels open for easy access
- Your DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A tonneau cover is the ultimate blessing to a truck owner who needs to take their gear with them but also needs protection over their valuables. Often, however, these covers simply fold over without offering additional support. Expand your cargo carrying possibilities and experience resilient, rugged dependability with the DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover.
Each DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover begins from diamond plate aluminum and is built with seven insanely strong structural support beams, similar to ribs in the human skeleton. From there, each cover is custom-cut to your specific year, make and model while also being equipped with 12 cargo cleats as tie-down points. The 1600 lb cargo haul capacity means a double-decker type style of storage is created for even your heavier loads.
Ditch your flimsy tonneau cover and upgrade to the unparalleled power of the Diamondback HD Truck Bed Cover. Custom-fit to your vehicle, this cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DiamondBack HD Truck Bed Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alexander B (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2017 10:43 AM
Great cover! Self installed myself in about an hour taking my time. If you install by yourself they call for a second person to stand on the top to compress the neoprene seal while you set the locking bars..... I just put a tub/bucket on each corner and filled them with water to add some weight. I also got torque happy and tightened my clamps nice and tight. They shifted and bent on my first long drive but customer service with DiamondBack was quick to next day air me a new set. Stoked on it!
Reviewed by Michael G (BADEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2017 6:29 PM
I used to have a toolbox behind my cab on my 2016 Silverado. Now everything behind my cab is a toolbox. Very solid and secure. I was looking for something that would allow me to get in and out of the tailgate with the power door/tailgate locks that came on the truck and still leave the cover locked. I wanted to be able to grab my tool bag or gear and go. Perfect, Just shut the tailgate and hit the lock button and go. The black looks good. Simple to install. My tools are safe