- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Secure your cargo in style with a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Flush, low-profile design grants 100% bed access and rear window visibility
- Select your X2 Revolver with or without optional BAKBox2 toolbox
- Hinged, heavy duty aluminum slats are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAK Revolver X2 cannot be opened
- Lightweight yet can support up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Rotational locking rails secure along the full length of your bed on both sides
- Simple one-handed operation with automatic slam latch for convenient cargo security
- Provides full access to stake pocket holes for additional accessories
- Large locking rail & gusseted reinforcements provide heavy-duty durability
- Rail alignment and easy clamp-on installation allows for use with drop-in and spray-on bed liners
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Defend the contents of your truck bed with the lightweight strength, locking security and all-season protection of a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. With a flush, low-profile design, this heavy-duty rolling tonneau provides one-handed access to your entire truck bed without ever obstructing your rear window visibility.
Pairing the sleek look of a soft cover with the durable security of a hard tonneau, the BAK X2 Revolver is made with exclusive rotational locking rails that secure along the full length of your truck bed and an automatic slam latch for superior safekeeping.
BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Covers feature fast, no-clamp installation and provide full access to your stake pocket holes for mounting any additional accessories. Constructed with a larger locking rail with gusseted reinforcements, the Revolver X2 Tonneau is ideal for use on any terrain. Your BAK Revolver Truck Bed Cover is built with pride in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike F (CHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 11, 2017 4:42 AM
I had a problem with my BAK revolver x2 coming out of the box. Looked like something had bent down the front mounting tab.. and it is exposed so you can see it. I called and emailed BAK warranty dept and sent a few pics. I had a new bed rail in about a week and half. Imo, things just happen. But it speaks volumes when a company stands behind their products and says no problem, we will get one out to you right away. Thanks BAK
Reviewed by Casey N (McConnells, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Oct 24, 2017 6:26 AM
The only reason I gave 4 stars is due to some water leaks around the front and the rail fate. I believe i can a little more weather stripping to fix the issue. Great quality cover, rolls up easily from one side of the truck, high quality construction.
Reviewed by Steve S (San Diego, CA) — Oct 05, 2017 2:58 AM
I spent a lot of time researching different bed covers. The rollover X2 is the ideal cover to give me the best and maximum use of the bed. I installed it myself and my wife just helped med put the heavy cover on top of my super duty. Installation is so easy and less than one hour. It also looks great and sturdy.
Reviewed by Rick K (Spokane Valley, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 22, 2017 10:38 AM
Went on without much issue, directions are fairly clear. Upon closing the tailgate, realized I need to raise rear of the side rails to allow a touch more room under them. I did, closed the tailgate and promptly cut into the plastic tailgate top with the side rail. Raised the side rails a touch more, again, it closes without cutting into the plastic tailgate cover if I pay attention. tailgate section where the side rails overlap the tailgate, isn't fully thought out, needs some attention.