BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip VP cannot be opened
- Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
- Strong enough to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Folds away easily & locks open for full bed access, rear window protection & even 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
- Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold & at your tailgate
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, if money were no object, you'd go ahead and blow a wad of cash on some carbon fiber, hand-painted, Wi-Fi-ready tonneau cover. But, for truck owners with premium taste who don't have Daddy Warbucks' bank account, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover gives you the most BAK for your buck.
Born from BAK's incredibly popular BAKFlip line of truck bed covers, the BAKFlip VP lives up to the family name in every way. Its hard deck is made from vinyl-covered aluminum panels with an EPS core for strength and rigidity. At 5/8" thick, it has enough muscle to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight up top.
Opening and closing your BAK BAKFlip VP is flippin' easy. Each panel is connected by hidden hinges, so you simply fold it toward your cab to reach your cargo. It even flips all the way up to your rear window, giving you full bed access and protecting your glass from shifting cargo. Plus, you never have to fiddle with locks and levers to secure your BAKFlip VP—its automatic slam latches engage with every fold.
Weighing in at under 50 lbs, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau is a breeze to install single-handedly and requires no drilling. And, BAK backs your bed cover with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott A (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2017 5:26 PM
Exactly what i was looking for!! This product secures my tools when I'm not around. Installation took me less than an hour, by myself..
Reviewed by Scott G (GALENA, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 5:28 AM
Overall design is great. I had to make a shim to mount one of the rails properly, it kept on wanting to roll over once I tightened it. this could have been due to my truck bed or the backflip but I didn't want to wait the whole weekend to speak with someone from backflip so I just did it myself. On the holes on the cover itself I had to clean out with a drill bit. I spent a few hours installing it compared to the 45 minutes. It's been waterproof for a month w/o the tubes installed.
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (PICKERINGTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 07, 2016 3:18 AM
I put the cover on a 2014 dodge ram 1500 short bed. I received it in just a couple days and put it on my self in about an hour and a half. It was so easy to install I did it in the dark with a flashlight because my truck does not fit in my garage (lifted). Overall, I have been very satisfied with autoanything and the cover its self. I would highly recommend this cover to anyone.
Reviewed by Joseph P (MONTPELIER, ID) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2016 9:14 AM
The quality of this cover is excellent. The instructions are easy to follow and everything fits just right. Special addendums for spacers and shims work perfectly. I installed this alone and it took about two hours but I could do it in half the time having done it once. The only suggestion I have is to add some teeth to the outside washers at the front to bite into the vinyl when tightening the inside knobs. It was quite awkward to hold the disc with pliers and turn the knobs at the same time.