BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip VP cannot be opened
- Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
- Strong enough to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Folds away easily & locks open for full bed access, rear window protection & even 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
- Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold & at your tailgate
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, if money were no object, you'd go ahead and blow a wad of cash on some carbon fiber, hand-painted, Wi-Fi-ready tonneau cover. But, for truck owners with premium taste who don't have Daddy Warbucks' bank account, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover gives you the most BAK for your buck.
Born from BAK's incredibly popular BAKFlip line of truck bed covers, the BAKFlip VP lives up to the family name in every way. Its hard deck is made from vinyl-covered aluminum panels with an EPS core for strength and rigidity. At 5/8" thick, it has enough muscle to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight up top.
Opening and closing your BAK BAKFlip VP is flippin' easy. Each panel is connected by hidden hinges, so you simply fold it toward your cab to reach your cargo. It even flips all the way up to your rear window, giving you full bed access and protecting your glass from shifting cargo. Plus, you never have to fiddle with locks and levers to secure your BAKFlip VP—its automatic slam latches engage with every fold.
Weighing in at under 50 lbs, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau is a breeze to install single-handedly and requires no drilling. And, BAK backs your bed cover with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 23, 2017 3:28 AM
Awesome product third one I have had and every time it's been worth every penny
Reviewed by John O (WATERVLIET, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2017 5:46 AM
my original delivery was missing the side rails and certain hardware O I called the service line for Bak and they quickly overnighted what I had missing
Reviewed by Judith F (SIERRA VISTA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jun 03, 2017 1:41 AM
This is the second Bakflip cover we've purchased. We have an older one for our 07 Colorado as well as the new one for the 2017 Colorado. Fantastic sturdy cover that keeps weather and dirt out and belongings secure.
Reviewed by Linda S (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 26, 2017 9:37 PM
Several of my friends have these covers on Ford F150s and the low profile looks great. However, the serious design compromises that BAK Industries made for my 2017 Honda Ridgeline are unacceptable. BAK decided to provide an adapter rail to connect their standard support rail to the top of the truck bed. This means two sets of rails to install. Bed width is reduced by 3" per side and the opening of the in-bed trunk is reduced by about a foot making it difficult to access the spare tire.