- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Take your payload protection to the next level with the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Lays down superior cover with panel skins 1.5x thicker than the standard BAKFlip G2 Tonneau
- No-Profile design panels flip up in seconds allowing 100% full bed access
- Features heavy-duty aluminum panels with enhanced, premium-density foam core
- Matte black finish offers unparalleled UV- and scratch-resistance – as well as long-lasting style
- Fortified with upgraded latch housing components for enduring use and resilience
- All new upgraded tailgate seal lets you close the tailgate with the cover up or down
- Integrated buckle system secures cover in the folded position - no need for bungees or additional straps
- Higher weight rating than competing models – up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Secure your bed load by locking your tailgate
- Add the BAKBox 2 Toolbox (sold seperately) to keep your gear organized
- Your BAKFlip MX4 Folding Truck Bed Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Whether you’re transporting a load of family furniture or loaded down with luggage, your costly cargo deserves the ultimate in open-road protection – the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aluminum panels – with panel skins 1.5x thicker than the BAKFlip G2 – and enhanced with a dense foam core, this tri-fold tonneau cover combines functionality with durability. Not to mention, a UV- and scratch-resistant matte black finish for a super sharp look. Perhaps most impressive of all is its maximum weight rating of 400 evenly distributed lbs, so don’t worry about it caving in any time soon.
Up or down, the BAK MX4 Tonneau offers full truck bed access thanks to a handily integrated tailgate seal and is equipped with long-lasting latch housing components. The premium option in MX4’s aluminum series, your BAK BAKFlip Folding Tonneau Cover has a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
224 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas S (Carefree, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 6:50 AM
Overall very good. Two potential improvements: 1. replace plastic securing clips with metal clips 2. design a better connection for support rods when cover is in the up position.
Reviewed by Richard W (Condon, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 6:05 AM
I love my new Bank BakFlip Mx4 Folding Tonneau Cover! It arrived quickly from AutoAnything & I put it on my GMC 2500 Sierra Donald that afternoon! It was easy to put on,(watched video First) and went on just like video. It was easy to install & I have driven it in the rain since installing & have no leaks! What I like best is I can put stuff under it and lock the tail gate & no worries about wandering eyes while I'm away from my vehicle!
Reviewed by Douglas A (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 15, 2017 8:54 PM
Installing this cover was very east, took me about 40 minutes. It looks great and functions accordingly. I would definitely recomend this to anyone looking for a sleek low profile cover.
Reviewed by Alexius C (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 15, 2017 2:53 PM
Customer service are very accommodating. But some parts like the raills specially that holds the s bracket for 2017 tacoma is not long enough. I can only plaae 3 s bracket for each railing. Maybe they need to review their design. Otherwise it is a nice bed cover.
Reviewed by Michael S (Sartell, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2017 3:40 PM
The included instructions for installing the rails and speaking with customer support on the rails were thin at best. Don't get me wrong when dealing with Auto Anything's personnel they're very professional. I've yet to experience any rainfall and can't report on how well it keeps water out. I expect some but I do not expect rain. It looks awesome on the truck. Many compliments. I will always go to Auto Anything first. You can't beat there pricing or customer service. Great Source.
- covercraft noah car cover reviews
- covercraft seatheater seat heating kit
- folding tonneau covers colors
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- chevy truck covers
- subaru cabin air filters
- tundra tonneau cover
- lexus hs250h floor mats
- silverado hard tonneau cover
- floor mats for automobiles
- all weather car cover reviews
- brush guards with lights