- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Take your payload protection to the next level with the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Provides superior security with heavy-duty panels with an enhanced, premium-density foam core that are 1.5x thicker than the standard BAKFlip G2 Tonneau
- No-Profile design panels fold up in seconds, allowing 100% full bed access while the sturdy prop-rods on each side allow you to drive with the cover propped open at safe highway speeds
- When fully opened, your truck's rear window is covered and protected from cargo shifting forward during a sudden stop, and your 3rd brake light is still visible from behind on short- and standard-bed trucks
- Matte black finish offers unparalleled UV- and scratch-resistance – as well as long-lasting style
- Fortified with upgraded latch housing components for extended durability and resilience, and this truck bed cover locks when the tailgate is locked
- All new upgraded tailgate seal lets you close the tailgate with the cover up or down while helping keep the weather out
- Integrated buckle system secures cover in the folded position, perfect for 5th wheel towing or partial bed protection - no need for bungees or additional straps
- Higher weight rating than competing models – up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight can be supported
- Easy installation in 30 - 45 minutes using simple hand tools with no drilling required, plus your MX4 works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Add the BAKBox 2 Toolbox (sold seperately) to keep your gear organized
- Your BAKFlip MX4 Folding Truck Bed Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Whether you’re transporting a load of family furniture or loaded down with luggage, your costly cargo deserves the ultimate in open-road protection – the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau. Easy to install in 30 - 45 minutes with no drilling required, the BAK MX4 looks like it was factory-installed.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aluminum panels – with panel skins 1.5x thicker than the BAKFlip G2 – and enhanced with a dense foam core, this tri-fold tonneau cover combines functionality with durability. Not to mention, a UV- and scratch-resistant matte black finish for a super sharp look. Perhaps most impressive of all is its maximum weight rating of 400 evenly distributed lbs, so don’t worry about it caving in any time soon.
Up or down, the BAK MX4 Tonneau offers full truck bed access thanks to a handily integrated tailgate seal and is equipped with long-lasting latch housing components. Thanks to sturdy prop rods on each side, you can even drive at safe highway speeds with the MX4 cover fully opened and positioned following the Safe Operation and Use guide included. The premium option in MX4’s aluminum series, your BAK BAKFlip Folding Tonneau Cover has a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
303 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by howard s (SANDPOINT, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 9:23 PM
arrived on time. instructions easy to follow and not translated from another language.
Reviewed by Fred W (Coralville, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Wednesday at 9:23 AM
The Ridgeline requires additional rails that were missing in the original shipment. They weren't really identified in the instructions, but called and they had them shipped overnight. Everything worked great after that issue.
Reviewed by John Y (Staunton, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 11, 2018 7:52 AM
I watched a couple of videos before I mounted it, the only problem I had was I have a bed liner and it said not to use the seal. I mounted it and went straight to the car wash and it leaked very bad. My truck is a 2016 Ford and the front edge is curved and bed liner doesn't really sit flat, so I cut top lip of the bed liner off, and remounted using the weather strip seal that was provided. It sealed much better.
Reviewed by Tom L (HARTFORD, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2018 11:00 AM
Overall I love the product. However, I had significant difficulties obtaining correct parts (shipped incorrect rails and took over 4 weeks to get them replaced) and on the integrated box the velcro came off on first use. I am not sure if the delay was on the MFG or AA. AA was unresponsive at best and has still never responded on the velcro issue. I was so impressed with sales and was excited to find AA but after working with customer support I am not sure if I will use them again.