BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1316 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stewart R (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 4:41 AM
This is my third backflip and they are the best fit and function available. However it seem they have a few manufacturing problems or final quality check issues. My front mounting holes where the securing carriage bolts go thru we're off set by almost two inches. Besides the look being off I had to redrill the front bracket. I bought my cover thru auto anything. They.y are the best and contacted bac industries and to both their credit are replacing the cover. great companies will use agai.
Reviewed by Wyndell F (Mckinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 6:00 PM
I absolutley LOVE my G2! I meet the fedex guy in the driveway and 30 min later it was installed. Very easy 1 man job looks great! I added some LED ligths under the bed rails to make it easy to see whats in the bed and where.
Reviewed by Sharolyn G (Norphlet, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2017 9:09 AM
This is my second BakFlip. The first one took me maybe 30 minutes to install because I'd never done it before. This one took less than that. I love this cover and the only drawback that I've found is that if you drive down a really dusty road, it sucks in the dust, so don't have anything in the back that you don't want dirty.
Reviewed by Harold S (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2017 11:06 PM
This is my second G2, I would not buy any other cover that is out in the market place. I had no problems with the first G2 on my 2012 Ford F150, which I owned to 2 years. They keep there appearance even in the hot Arizona sun and work like a charm.
Reviewed by Gary C (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2017 5:55 AM
Great product. Not sure if the product is worth the price, but it beats all the tonneaus out there. Nice to be able to lock up whatever is in the bed.
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle