BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip truck bed cover and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1352 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mike v (West Babylon, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2017 11:08 PM
More secure than vinyl more durable and looks better being level with bed rails
Reviewed by Christopher W (Fresh Meadows, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2017 6:40 AM
Bought the G2 for my 2017 Toyota tundra.I must say that the company really took their time when designing this product.They took into consideration all the obstacles in the way to make a perfect fit.Was easy to install.Looks really good.I would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Rino P (CHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Jul 05, 2017 5:23 AM
Excellent quality, so easy to install, I had the unit up in less than 20 minutes Regards Rino Panico
Reviewed by Brian B (HINCKLEY, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2017 4:43 AM
Every cover seemed to come with some drawbacks, but this appeared to be the most useful for the kind of hauling I do. Installation was pretty easy. My 14 year old son did most of it. There are only 2 little things that could use improvement. The catches that hold the rods up when not in use are too flimsy and the rods come out of them. Also, the knobs that tighten the slider for the rods have come loose while while driving(with cover closed). Small amount of water getting in somewhere.
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle