- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security (the G2 can't be opened when the tailgate is locked)
- Custom designed to fit your exact truck bed for a factory look
- Allows 100% full bed accesss, and when fully opened, your truck's rear window is covered and protected from cargo shifting forward during a sudden stop, and your 3rd brake light is still visible from behind on short- and standard-bed trucks
- Integrated buckle system and prop rods allow you to drive safely at highway speeds with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Easily installs in 30 - 45 minutes with simple hand tools, and the entire cover can be removed in minutes
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat and is resistant to UV fading
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip G2 Truck Bed Cover with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 Truck Bed Cover is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1381 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler R (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 09, 2018 4:00 PM
I replaced an old worn out roll up tonneau cover with this Bakflip G2. I wish I had done it a long time ago! It was extremely easy to install by myself and looks great. I'm sure it will last a long time judging by the quality of the cover. I would definitely recommend it. I installed on a 2010 GMC Sierra.
Reviewed by Francis S (SIERRA VISTA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 26, 2018 8:12 PM
Great fitment Quality product...have used these in the past and have the same qualities.
Reviewed by Dennis M (SLIDELL, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 23, 2018 6:11 PM
Due to the adapter bars needed to make this cover work (bed liner stock on model of 2018 Honda Ridgeline), you have to remove a couple of tie down brackets. Brackets provided were not dialed in with bolt alinement. A litle rat tale filing required to prevent stripping out the bolt or threads in holes. Not a big deal, but not a 45 minutes install like reviews says. Will see about water tight integrity. Looks good, hopefully lasts a long time. BT AR
Reviewed by James E (Eagle River, WI) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Jan 14, 2018 10:23 AM
The cover looks great, but installation was another story. On most sections, one of the locks would not catch on the side rail, and on some neither one would catch. I ended up having to shim on the inside of the rails on the sides of the bed, and even after that there were some that would not catch. I ended up moving the latches outward, but some of the screws prevented that so I had to remove them, adjust the latch and then drill a new hole. Even now the rubber doesn't seal on the rails