BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security (the G2 can't be opened when the tailgate is locked)
- Custom designed to fit your exact truck bed for a factory look
- 100% full truck bed access
- Integrated buckle system allows you to drive safely with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Easily installs with simple hand toold and the entire cover can be removed in minutes
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat and is resistant to UV fading
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1361 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (CROWN POINT, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2017 11:04 AM
I read all the reviews on this product and decided to pull the trigger. I was not disappointed at all. I installed by myself within 60 minutes. Everything was perfect and I even surprised myself that I didn't need any help. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Dan W (La Porte, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Aug 16, 2017 4:46 PM
Took a while to install but I am not good at following directions. Once I visualize it the installation was easy Had my doubts about having a cover but am extremely happy I ordered this which was easy with fast delivery, highly recommend Anything Auto.
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle