- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- Improved tailgate seal alllows you to close and lock your tailgate with the cover up OR down
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
457 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve J (Hillside, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 12, 2018 5:57 AM
Took only 1 hour to install. Instructions were straight forward and simple. Construction is sturdy and durable. Love the folding option. Definitely a good choice for my pickup.
Reviewed by Chris K (Burbank, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2017 9:34 AM
Was able to fold all panels with 1/2 in of snow on it. Not a drop of water in light rains. The gloss is a little too high to match the plastics of the truck. The front wall of a ford pickup bed is curved, cover is straight and doesnt cover the front wall evenly. The rear window of the truck is curved, when leaving the panels folded up against the window, all the pressure is on the center of the glass, the three rubber bumpers given, the sides do not touch anything and only the center does.
Reviewed by Kurt H (Bloomsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Dec 12, 2017 2:23 AM
This cover leaks like a sieve. I'll have to put different weatherstripping on to try to remedy the situation.
Reviewed by Suzanne N (DADE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Dec 06, 2017 4:25 AM
What a luxury & practical product all in one. Three movements and it's up or down. Sits tight on the bed. No rattling. Looks dynamic!! In fact, getting better gas milage due to less turbulence. Can talk direct on internet for help ordering or questions when fitting your bed. After comparing other products in parking lots after I ordered it, what quality! I give the durability a five star. ??????????