- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Introducing the cover that fits your lifestyle, your truck and your budget: The Access Vanish Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your truck bed
- Sits just ½" above your bed rails, virtually invisible from the side or rear profiles
- Secured by continuous high-strength Velcro side seals and Tight Bite™ Clamps with specially cut “teeth” for superior grip
- Cover is weather-sealed on all four sides, including an Extra Element Seal gasket at the front, for total protection from wind, snow, hail and rain
- Rolls with the support bows for fast full-bed access
- Opens easy with a trigger latch release and simple slide locks
- XT-Dial tension adjuster offers direct tension control with the turn of a dial
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- UV-protected fabric material won't stretch in heat and stays flexible to -40°F
- Easy installation in minutes with Tight Bite™ clamps (most trucks)
- Includes flexible storage straps to secure your roll-up cover compactly behind the cab
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Access Vanish Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Leave it to the tonneau experts at Access to make a bed cover that's barely there. The all-new, all-sleek Access Vanish Tonneau Cover brings a wealth of great tonneau features like weather coverage and better MPGs without the thick size and unsightly arc of cheap covers.
The Vanish earns its name by sitting an impressive ½" above the top of your bed rails-one of the slimmest covers around. But, unlike other low-profile tonneaus, the Vanish still channels the weather away from your gear. This combo of profile and 4-season protection capability can only be had with the Vanish tonneau.
Other features that are hard to overlook include the Vanish's automatic tension system, speedy roll-up full-bed access, tough Velcro side seals, handy trigger release, and solid 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. And, you can install the Vanish in mere minutes with the included clamps.
Slim in profile, thick on security and protection. Cover your bed with the Vanish today.
Access Vanish Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon R (Plymouth, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 04, 2018 7:44 AM
Fairly simple to install, only needed a socket wrench. Seems to be a quality product, will see how it holds up the next few years in MN winters. Best part is that it is about as low of a profile as it could be. Doesn't stick up about 2 inches like other covers seem to. Also like how simple the snap down lock system is for the tailgate end, and easy pull lever on the left side.
Reviewed by Rob F (LOCK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Jan 04, 2018 3:10 AM
Love the look and design and fit of this cover The only problem I had is with the C clamps that were provided . I would tighten them as hard as I could but they would still come loose so used bolts to secure the railing
Reviewed by Brian L (LAKE VILLA, IL) — Jan 03, 2018 2:46 PM
I had this cover on a short bed, and not have it on my new long bed truck. Do have to adjust versus some self adjusting but i want low and this did it. It is more water proof than my prior hard flip cover. You have to pull the sides tight a little, but i think all covers have that. Would buy again, if needed.
Reviewed by Curtis H (TOPEKA, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 20, 2017 6:01 PM
Installation was difficult on a Tacoma with factory bed cleat system. I would recommend a pair of vice grips as helper hands. It should be a straightforward install but with my unit, 3 pre-machined mounting holes did not match up exactly with the rail mounts (to be mounted behind the rail). This led to several cross-threaded factory nuts requiring a mig weld repair. So it became an all-nighter but in the end glad it's done. Cover is a good value and quality is excellent.
Reviewed by gary s (new port richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 12, 2017 8:33 AM
easy to install, I do not like the way it fits towards the front of truck