- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Introducing the cover that fits your lifestyle, your truck and your budget: The Access Vanish Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your truck bed
- Sits just ½" above your bed rails, virtually invisible from the side or rear profiles
- Secured by continuous high-strength Velcro side seals and Tight Bite™ Clamps with specially cut “teeth” for superior grip
- Cover is weather-sealed on all four sides, including an Extra Element Seal gasket at the front, for total protection from wind, snow, hail and rain
- Rolls with the support bows for fast full-bed access
- Opens easy with a trigger latch release and simple slide locks
- XT-Dial tension adjuster offers direct tension control with the turn of a dial
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- UV-protected fabric material won't stretch in heat and stays flexible to -40°F
- Easy installation in minutes with Tight Bite™ clamps (most trucks)
- Includes flexible storage straps to secure your roll-up cover compactly behind the cab
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Access Vanish Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Leave it to the tonneau experts at Access to make a bed cover that's barely there. The all-new, all-sleek Access Vanish Tonneau Cover brings a wealth of great tonneau features like weather coverage and better MPGs without the thick size and unsightly arc of cheap covers.
The Vanish earns its name by sitting an impressive ½" above the top of your bed rails-one of the slimmest covers around. But, unlike other low-profile tonneaus, the Vanish still channels the weather away from your gear. This combo of profile and 4-season protection capability can only be had with the Vanish tonneau.
Other features that are hard to overlook include the Vanish's automatic tension system, speedy roll-up full-bed access, tough Velcro side seals, handy trigger release, and solid 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. And, you can install the Vanish in mere minutes with the included clamps.
Slim in profile, thick on security and protection. Cover your bed with the Vanish today.
Access Vanish Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
354 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (MARLTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Monday at 1:37 PM
Good quality cover, but, not an easy install for my specific vehicle - 2017 Ford F-150 Supercrew (short bed). Clamps are made of a very low quality metal, as are the rails. If the teeth of the clamp slip from the rail while tightening, the clamps strip easily and are trashed. Spoke to AutoAnything who put me in direct contact with manufacturer of the cover (AgriCover). The rep was able to give advice and send new clamps but did admit this cover is not a perfect match for Ford F-150s
Reviewed by Michael C (SANTA CLARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Nov 10, 2017 12:34 PM
Relatively easy to install, directions were pretty good and were no trouble to figuring out. Fit is perfect on the cargo bed. Has very low profile as advertised, and looks great (see picture). Cover has very little ripple with wind at 70 mph cruising speed. All in all, this is an excellent product that I wish I had bought earlier. It provides a huge improvement over using a tarp and tiedowns.
Reviewed by Anthony H (Conshohocken, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 18, 2017 2:52 PM
I had an Access cover on my Tacoma and went with another when I bought my F-150. This is a very sleek cover and has a nice low profile look to it. The installation was fairly easy as well. I would recommend having some type of vice grip to hold the rails in place while you use the clamps. You also want to make sure that you have a good torque wrench as that is key to tighten the clamps correctly. The clamps are easy to operate though they will slip off while tightening them unless you hold them.
Reviewed by Timm M (Kaukauna, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2017 7:19 AM
We love the Access Vanish tonneau cover. It fits perfectly. It sits low on the bed and is leak proof, unlike the first cover we bought and returned. The material is great and can be cleaned easily. Will definitely buy another one when we get a new truck.