Access Vanish Tonneau Cover
- Get a Free EZ-Retriever II With Purchase - A $29.99 Value!
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Introducing the cover that fits your lifestyle, your truck and your budget: The Access Vanish Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your truck bed
- Sits just ½" above your bed rails, virtually invisible from the side or rear profiles
- Secured by continuous high-strength Velcro side seals and Tight Bite™ Clamps with specially cut “teeth” for superior grip
- Cover is weather-sealed on all four sides, including an Extra Element Seal gasket at the front, for total protection from wind, snow, hail and rain
- Rolls with the support bows for fast full-bed access
- Opens easy with a trigger latch release and simple slide locks
- XT-Dial tension adjuster offers direct tension control with the turn of a dial
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- UV-protected fabric material won't stretch in heat and stays flexible to -40°F
- Easy installation in minutes with Tight Bite™ clamps (most trucks)
- Includes flexible storage straps to secure your roll-up cover compactly behind the cab
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Access Vanish Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Leave it to the tonneau experts at Access to make a bed cover that's barely there. The all-new, all-sleek Access Vanish Tonneau Cover brings a wealth of great tonneau features like weather coverage and better MPGs without the thick size and unsightly arc of cheap covers.
The Vanish earns its name by sitting an impressive ½" above the top of your bed rails-one of the slimmest covers around. But, unlike other low-profile tonneaus, the Vanish still channels the weather away from your gear. This combo of profile and 4-season protection capability can only be had with the Vanish tonneau.
Other features that are hard to overlook include the Vanish's automatic tension system, speedy roll-up full-bed access, tough Velcro side seals, handy trigger release, and solid 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. And, you can install the Vanish in mere minutes with the included clamps.
Slim in profile, thick on security and protection. Cover your bed with the Vanish today.
Access Vanish Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
345 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt K (Elkhorn, NE) — Jul 11, 2017 2:14 PM
Great cover that is low profile, really like how you can open and close tailgate without opening cover like some others out there.
Reviewed by Thomas L (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jun 26, 2017 9:29 PM
Very nice looking. Low profile. No wind noise or flapping. Good quality for the price. Instructions were a bit tricky to figure out. Install the rail with the latch, on the left side by the tailgate. Everything else will then fall into place. Lay out the cover all the way first. This will allow you to see where the seal that goes on the front of the pickup bed should be. Your possessions will stay dry, the drag on your truck is reduced, and it looks really sharp. I am 100% satisfied.
Reviewed by Keith D (Havelock, NC) — Jun 26, 2017 12:33 PM
Shipping was prompt. Installation was a breeze. This is my second cover and I would recommend it anyone looking for a quality product.
Reviewed by Michael H (Brooklyn, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Jun 08, 2017 4:14 PM
Can't get it tight enough and the cross bars need a little bow to them and maybe add one more cross member.
Reviewed by Greg N (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2017 3:25 PM
Haven't had any troubles with it yet. Only had it a couple weeks. Install was ok. I had to use longer bolts for the back clamp. Goes down the interstate ok. Whips it pretty good but seems to hold to up. Velcrow did not come undone. It looks nice on the truck. Have not used the tensioner yet and that may take some of the slack out while going on at higher speeds. Hasn't been rained on yet so don't know how water tight it is but I'm sure it will be fine by the looks of it.