- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover offers the ultimate in style, performance and protection from a roll-up tonneau cover
- Custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your truck bed with a low-profile, long-lasting all-aluminum frame design
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover employs a premium vinyl tarp that's double-coated, polyester-infused and UV-protected to stay flexible in the winter and tough in the summer-from 40°F below to over 110°F
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Lorado Tonneau Covers utilize a patented Auto-Latch II™ driver's side Automatic Latching System that secures the cover closed with a distinct latching sound and opens with an easy Reflex Latch pull cord
- Locks closed to protect your cargo with a passenger's side manual slide latch, securing the tail of the cover
- This cover features a patented Element Seal™ at the cab and is sealed at all 4 corners to provide maximum weather protection for your cargo
- Rip-stop properties of the Lorado's tarp make cutting or tearing the cover open virtually impossible
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover's side seals sit at a smooth, sleek 39° tapered angle, compared to 66° on most other covers
- Premium storage straps keep the rolled tarp safe and secure behind the cab for hauling large loads
- The Access Lorado Pickup Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Custom-designed, model-specific clamps, heavy-duty hardware and clear instructions make the Lorado Tonneau Cover quick and easy to install with no-drilling in 15 minutes for most vehicles
- Access Lorado Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
It takes a special soft tonneau cover to rival and even beat their hard-top counterparts. Meet the Lorado Tonneau Cover: the sharp tonneau with quality pouring out of every component.
Built as a low-profile improvement on the renowned Access Roll-Up Tonneau, the Access Lorado Pickup Cover boasts many of the same must-have features like all-aluminum construction, roll-up round bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. The tarp stays flexible in any weather-even at 40° below-which means no white-knuckle closing strain. Add in the exclusive XT-Dial Tension Adjusters that let you hand-tune to trampoline-tightness, and the Lorado Pickup Cover is an amazing assembly of unique features.
The Lorado Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Best yet, your Lorado boasts a Premium Cover Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years. It's worth it to own the ultimate: the Lorado Tonneau Cover.
Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
443 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandyn F (MIDDLEBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Aug 31, 2017 2:51 AM
I purchased this for my 2011 ford superduty and love it was a quick easy install and the outcome looks awesome makes my truck look much nicer and the ease of rolling up the cover is perfect.
Reviewed by Mark W (PORTOLA VALLEY, CA) — Aug 01, 2017 9:11 PM
The instructions are hands-down the worst I have ever seen. A professional installer is a must for anyone without the skills and time. Count on an hour to puzzle through the instructions, making a few mistakes and a couple of more hours to get it right. Also, for a Honda Ridgeline, you will need a Torx 30 wrench. Two of the bolts on our Honda were stuck, we had to apply ice to the them to break them loose so we could start the install. Waiting for winter to judge quality and price/value
Reviewed by Lois P (Strasburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 29, 2017 4:52 AM
Very easy installation. Love the design on it, very high quality, highly recommend it.