TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Sleek durable black vinyl tarp protects your valuables
- Seals smooth on the bed rails with a heavy-duty Velcro-like closure system
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, smooth, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system under the tarp allow you to open cover from either side of truck and provides security when tailgate is locked
- Made in the heart of the USA
- Latching mechanism under the tarp works in tandem with the pre-set tension control to keep the bed covered in any type of weather
- No-drill clamps allow for installation under 20 minutes
- Cover rolls up to bulkhead and uses straps to hold it in place- giving you full access to your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather and works great with 5th wheel hitches.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3875 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry W (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 8:16 PM
I have one of these covers on My 2005 Dakota that I bought with it. I installed this one in minutes and I love it. Thanks, Terry Watson
Reviewed by Paul M B (Norwich, NY) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 2:16 PM
Wife was away visiting girls, so I decided to install this myself on my F-150 XLT 4WD w/ 8' fleetside long bed. Take your time lining up the rails with the box and rolled top. Snug down the clamps. Tap here and there. Roll out. Roll back to tighten the clamps. Done! Kudos to the salesperson who gave me the price match reduction!
Reviewed by Randal G (New Palestine, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2017 9:28 AM
Would have given complete five stars except it poured down rain (2.5") and I had some water in bed. All in all pretty satisfied
Reviewed by paul a (SEYMOUR, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jul 14, 2017 8:59 AM
Easy to install & fit great Made of high quality materials Easier to use than any of the previous covers I've owned Works with the Utili-Track system on my truck (even though the website say it doesn't)