TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3777 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerardo B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 2:12 PM
My Taco is 05, but still looking great. I like to take good care of my truck, and with this roll-up tonneau cover will protect the bed and will keep out of sight whatever is inside. Really easy to install and perfect fit. After a really good job I really enjoy my XX amber...."Cheers"
Reviewed by Richard P (SPRINGFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:43 PM
Great looking tonneau, so tight it looks solid. Easy to install and is water proof. Even after going through a car wash.
Reviewed by Sam S (Pullman, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Mar 18, 2017 7:51 AM
This is one of those rare items that was "as advertised". My son and I put it on in about 30 minutes. It fits perfectly and operates just the way it should. No surprises, no trips to the store for unexpected parts. Now all we need is to install our tailgate lock! The truck bed has a sprayed -in bed liner. There were zero issues when installing the tonneau. The only difference from others I've seen is that this did not have a self adhesive weather strip at the front. A great value!