BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover enhances your truck bed with versatility and style
- The RollBAK G2 is a hard retractable cover that is custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks
- 100% powder-coated satin black finish
- Clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track help ease installation
- Automatic, intermittent locking system at every 12 inches
- Compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- The RollBAK G2 improves airflow over the entire truck when closed, providing improved gas mileage under most conditions
- Built to resist damage from all weather conditions
- Built-in drainage system keeps the bed dry and drains water from the storage canister to prevent ice buildup
- Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum
- Your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover comes with a 2-year warranty
Sleek and secure, your BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover offers you the streamlined looks and lockable security only a hard retractable tonneau cover can provide- custom made to fit most domestic and imported pickup trucks. Allowing instant access to your entire truck bed and all-weather protection for your payload, your RollBAK G2 is a versatile, must-have accessory. Made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum with a 100% powder-coated satin black finish, your RollBAK Tonneau is guaranteed to last long and look good.
Boasting an enhanced clamp-on design and self-aligning inner track, your BAK G2 is intended to make installation easier than ever. Full access to your stake pockets allows for easy accessory pairing with your G2, and is compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks. Your BAK RollBAK G2’s tough, low-pro design can handle up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on top. Driving with the cover closed improves airflow over your whole truck, providing increased gas mileage under most conditions.
The under-side of your RollBAK G2 is covered with mildew-protected felt which provides noise-free operation and scratch protection when retracted into the canister. The elevated canister also allows for almost 1 ft. of cargo space from your bed floor so you can continue to haul lengthy freight. RollBAK Tonneau Covers are available for most domestic and imported pickup trucks and come backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed caps: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The RollBAK will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with bed liners: the BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The RollBAK G2 will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner for the frame clamps.
BAK RollBAK G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
252 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl B (HARVEST, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Apr 25, 2017 9:12 PM
Once I managed to work up the courage to start, this is one of the easiest installs I have attempted. The most difficult part was wrestling the container with the cover into the bed of my truck by myself. Don't be macho, get a friend to help lift it into place. Other than that, it was a very simple install.
Reviewed by Ronnie R (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2017 6:51 AM
Very satisfied with this cover and the great customer service! First cover arrived in damaged condition; the replacement was quick and easy and installation a breeze
Reviewed by Mary H (Silver City, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Feb 27, 2017 4:08 PM
Installation was "ok" however the clamps proved difficult...unknown if other clamp designs would help this issue. awkward....
Reviewed by David B (Windsor, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2017 5:40 PM
This is exactly what I needed. I pull a 5th wheel but I do not want to look at the hitch all the time. Furthermore I needed more dry storage space. This was the perfect solution. The folding covers would have blocked my sight of the hitch when hooking up. This give me full visibility.
Reviewed by Rawleigh M (Big Spring, TX) — Oct 19, 2016 3:31 PM
It looks awsome and is easy to access. Directions are not very good, go to U tube and watch the short video it will save a lot of time.