TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1049 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT O (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 4:24 PM
Installed in 30 degree weather with ease, actually went easier than the video.Looks so good! I recommend this tonneau cover very highly.
Reviewed by Rudy M (Durant, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Mar 21, 2017 4:59 AM
I bought one for my 1/2 ton Ford: loved it. Traded for a 3/4 ton: ordered a Lo Pro QT right away. Can't imagine a truck without one.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Seymour, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2017 3:38 PM
Quality issues, missing 3/8" bolts, foam on right rail was attached to wrong side, after I bought bolts removed and reattached foam fit well looks good would have rated it higher but when you pay this much and it has missing parts and assembled wrong it takes away the excitement and makes me wonder why a company cuts expectations of quality of there product should never ship with missing or miss assembled items. If I wasn't mech inclined would have sent it back.
Reviewed by Brad J (LAKE VILLA, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2017 9:49 AM
This is a nice step up from my Tonneau Pro cover. The low profile and velcro sides keep the wind from lifting up the cover and creating stress on the connection points; an issue I had with my other cover. The installation instructions weren't great, but I got it installed. Not in the short amount time they claim though! Whatever, it's on and looks great. It's easy to open and close. I like how the cover rolls compactly up by the cab and is secured. My other cover didn't do well folded up.