TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1073 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kurt R (Fort Atkinson, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 6:42 AM
I was very apprehensive of spending $500 for a vinyl cover. As it turns out the experience was very positive. Fast shipping was nice and the quality of the unit was near perfect. Assembly and installation was surprisingly easy and quick. Overall we are very happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by Harry D (WALLINGFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 8:31 PM
Fit was great, not water tight seal all the way around, would buy again.
Reviewed by Terry K (New Bethlehem, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 20, 2017 2:34 AM
This is identical with the 2 I bought in 2005 for Chev Silverado's. Price was in $300 range then. I love ease of install & ease of use. I still have one of 2005 covers. LOVE IT & this one also!
Reviewed by scott h (Wilmington, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 18, 2017 10:57 AM
Seems a little pricey but it has a lifetime warranty for the original owner. The cover was easy to install. only took 1/2 hr. also recommend their tailgate seal.
Reviewed by Kevin K (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2017 6:59 AM
It's a nice enough tonneau for the price. I think the material is a little thin but it may hold up fine. Install was super easy. Stays tight and I don't get much flapping around going down the highway with the rear sliding window open. It does not seal up at the tailgate worth a crap. I get a good bit of water in. I did not expect it to be completely waterproof but it's the worst of the 4 tonneau covers I've owned. That is the reason I would not buy it again and don't recommend it.