TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1062 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott M (Emporia, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 2:15 AM
After extensive research on which tonneau cover I wanted I ended up going with Truxedo. Installation was a snap and overall it looks great on my truck. I am concerned about a couple areas on the tarp itself, the vinyl appears slightly damaged or stressed.
Reviewed by KEVIN S (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2017 6:57 PM
Overall, very easy to install and operate. I read the directions for 30 minutes, and then the actual installation took about 30 minutes after that. It looks great, and it has improved my fuel mileage by about 1.5 miles per gallon. I've only had it on my truck for about 2 weeks, so I haven't had a lot of time to see if any problems develop.
Reviewed by Daniel K (CARROLLTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2017 1:27 PM
I really like my new bed cover. It's very easy to take off my truck so that I can haul items in the bed of my truck. It looks good and was very easy to install. My last bed cover was hard to remove and was not very functional when needing to haul large items.
Reviewed by Cliff G (Kennewick, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2017 2:12 PM
Followed the instructions that was included with the product. Found that it had water in the back corners of the bed after a mild rain that I drove thru. I lowered the cover a bit after watching a YOU TUBE Video on the same cover but different from the instructions. I then added foam Fill Ins to the front and back where there is gaps to make this water tight. They don't guarantee a water tight seal after I called to find a fix for the issue.