TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for a guaranteed fit to your truck bed
- Installation takes about 20 mins using simple hand tools
- Once installed, the quick release system allows the entire cover to be removed in seconds, no tools required
- Sleek low-profile design mounts to the inside of the truck bed providing access to your stake pocket holes
- Superior Velcro fastening system is free-floating on the rail and works with the tension control system for a clean, tight look
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Made of UV resistant leather-grain vinyl that enahances the look of any truck
- Patented tension control automatically self-adjusts to keeps your tarp tight in both freezing or hot temperatures
- Driving with the cover open is easy, simply roll up the cover to the front of the truck bed and use the 2 safety straps to safely secure it
- Rubber front and tailgate seals ensure the weather stays out while your gear stays dry
- Lo Pro rolls up against the bulk head giving you unrestricted truck bed access without blocking your rear window view
- Easy trigger release makes opening a breeze; when closed, simply lock your tailgate for extra security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover is backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron S (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Feb 11, 2018 1:13 PM
Great quality, easy to install, super easy to use and looks great. My 4th Truxedo cover ober the years snd have never been disappointed.
Reviewed by Albert K (Perry Hall, MD) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford Ranger — Feb 08, 2018 5:42 AM
I put one of these on another truck I own and knew it was a good product so I bought this again for another truck. I really like the no drilling and no assembly required to install this unit. The adjustments to tension the cover are also a great feature.
Reviewed by Timothy M (Upland, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Feb 07, 2018 5:28 AM
Looks good, came in good time ,However upon installation the side rails, with the seals on both ends, were so tight that they could not be installed with the tailgate close as per instructions, however if you loosely install them then close the gate to compress the seals , then tighten the clamps and installation can be completed. My biggest concern is the height that the rear rail sets above the tailgate, seems a little high about 3/4 inch full width, but it seems to seal okay.
Reviewed by Jeffrey G (BLOOMINGTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 05, 2018 10:31 AM
Bought the lo pro for my Toyota Tacoma after reading many reviews. This cover is as easy to install as the video on YouTube shows. It looks great, and the auto tension system keeps it looking perfect all the time! I am a bit picky, so I'd never be happy with a cover that didn't look 100% tight. This is not the cheapest roll up tonneau, but well worth the money!
Reviewed by Jason G (MARTINSVILLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2018 7:49 AM
I very much like this cover. This is 2nd one I have had. Just traded my 2011 couldn't live without it. Keeps the truck bed water proof even through car washes. Very easy to install.